seven.

The four of us went back to the twins house and Parker immediately fell asleep on the couch. I followed Ethan to Cameron's room so I could go to bed.

"I'm gonna come back with some Advil and water." Ethan says, walking out of the room. I can hear his footsteps coming back up the stairs a few minutes after. He has the glass of water in right hand and a couple pills in the left. 

"Thanks." I say, taking the pills and water from him. I quickly took them and lied back down. 

"Goodnight. Anabelle." Ethan says, walking out of the room and closing the door. 

I woke up to the sound of people up downstairs. I walked downstairs and saw Parker, Ethan, and Grayson at the table. 

I'm honestly surprised I knew where I was after what had happened. I'd never been in the twins' house before, so that on top of being drunk isn't very good. 

"Good morning sunshine. You want any pancakes?" Grayson asks, showing me a plate of chocolate chip pancakes

"Thanks Grayson." I say, grabbing the plate he had shown

"My pleasure." 

I finished eating the pancakes and I drank a large glass of water, hoping the hangover would get better if I did so. 

"Bad night, huh?" Ethan asks, looking at me while I rest my head in my hands.

"Mhmm." I say, groaning a bit and sitting myself up in order to not fall asleep again. 

"Figures, you were wasted. You're definitely a lightweight." Ethan says, laughing a bit.

"Well, it was her first time drinking." Parker steps into the conversation, shoving her mouth with some pancakes

"Wait, really?" 

"Yeah, I wasn't planning on having that much but it is what it is." I say, drinking more water and sitting up.

-

Parker and I went back to my house after breakfast and watched tv for a while. It was about midday now. 

"Wanna go to the park?" Parker asks, clearly eager to get up and moving

"Sure, let me grab some more Advil first." I say, pushing myself up off the couch and walking to the kitchen. 

I grab the Advil and drink some water with them, shortly after Parker and I are out the door and walking to the park. 

"Why did you want to come to the park?" I ask as we reach the swings, sitting down.

"I don't know, I needed fresh air. And I wanted to talk to you about Ethan." 

"What about him?" 

"Why is he being so nice to you? I thought he was a 'major douchebag.'" Parker says, putting the nickname I gave him in quotations.

"He still is, but he apologized again and he said he'd try his hardest to not be a 'major douchebag'. I told him I would try to forgive him but it would take some time." I say, explaining everything to her

"Be careful, Anabelle. That's what he said last time and look how that turned out." 

"I know, Parker. But he's trying, he really is." 

"I highly doubt that." 

"He hasn't been rude to me for at least a week, Parker. Have some faith in the boy." 

"I can't put my faith in someone that is that rude to someone. How can you?" 

"I'm not. I'm just saying he deserves another chance. Everyone does. Even after everything he did to me I'm still allowing him to make it up." 

"You do you, but if it were me I'd drop him immediately."

"I can't though, don't you get it? He's been my neighbor for years, I go to school with him, we walk together every day before and after school. I can't just drop him." 

"Whatever, I have to go home." Parker says, getting up with her bag and heading the opposite way from which we came in order to go home. 

-

I headed home about 20 minutes after Parker, I needed time to think about this and I needed to give her time to cool down. 

What she's saying is valid, but he still does deserve that chance. I know what he did was wrong, but if he wants to make it up to me I won't stop him and I'll be nice back. I'm not going to stoop to his level in order for him to learn a lesson. He just needs to apologize and be forgiven. 

Ethan's been a rude and ignorant asshole for years and years, so yeah, it'll obviously take a lot for me to forgive him. He's constantly verbally, mentally, and physically abused me and that's something one can't just get passed, but at least he's doing something about it. At least he's attempting to make it all up to me, rather than just staying as his old dick self. At least he's trying. 

///

Hey! I hope you enjoy this chapter of fear:) I had a test retake in math today and it wasnt fun at all, but anywho;

vote, share, and comment!!

Thank ya!