twelve.

Me and Parker headed back over to the twins' large house, the twins already out on the porch and ready.  I nodded at the two boys, and they smirked and ran to the backyard, knowing Parker and I would be right behind. The boys got on their fourwheelers and I hopped onto Ethan's while Parker went on Grayson's. They drove through our yards so we could get to my shed to get mine. I reached up for the hidden key and unlocked the large shed, allowing light to flow through the darkened area. I hop on my fourwheeler, asking Parker if she wants to get on mine or stay where she's at. She looks at me and just stays seated, which showed me her answer. I smirked and drove out of the shed, parking and locking the shed door, putting the key back where it had been before.
I drove off, not waiting for either of the boys. I drove to my favorite spot, it was an empty field, perfect for this type of stuff. I heard Grayson and Ethan quickly come behind as I drive through the field, avoiding the large jumps for the time being. I keep driving around, not caring about anything. I finally felt happy, something I havent felt in a while. It was a good feeling. Something heavy seemed to have been lifted off my chest. I stopped my fourwheeler and smiled at the sky, the clouds covering part of the sun but the blue sky still peaking through. I hear the two fourwheelers stop as well, Grayson asking, "Is everything alright, Anabelle."
I shook my head in order to get out of my trance. I nod my head and reply, "Yeah, I'm just thinking."
I can hear Ethan smile widely and Parker's neck cracks as she looks up at the sky above her. We all sit and enjoy the sky, just thinking in the utter silence until Parker cuts it off by saying, "Does anyone else have a craving for a cheesy gordita crunch or is it just me."
Grayson laughs, his entire body moving with his heavy breaths. I look at her and nod, "I could actually go for some taco bell, I haven't been there in a while."
Ethan looks at me and frowns as Grayson asks why I hadn't been to taco bell in a while, because one was just around the block from my house.
I look at Ethan and give him the 'it's okay' look, as if what he said before didn't hold me down anymore.

"Hey, fatass, this stuff on the menu might have too many calories. Watch what you're eating, skank."

Ethan's previous words weren't going to bother me anymore, so I told the boys I wanted to go to Taco Bell. We drove to the taco bell on our fourwheelers, due to the fact it was already so close. We got into the place and went up to order, Grayson putting his name on the order. I smiled and thanked him, taking a seat in the booth we had decided to sit at. It was the cleanest one out of the place, the rest with lettuce, sauce, you name it, something would be on it.

After you guys had finished eating and chatting, you drove back on the fourwheelers. The food didn't kick in quick enough to make anyone's stomach hurt, so we went back to fourwheeling. I drove down the path that led to the field and sped off ahead of the boys. I reached the field and went flying up one of the jumps. My grip on the handlebar slipped, so I flew off and hit the ground. The last thing I heard was a voice yell "ANABELLE!"

///

Ahh ok its almost 2 am perhaps i should go to bed :') goodnight my loves, enjoy this super late chappy
-k