twenty-three

I rubbed my eyes as I rolled out of bed and checked the time. My clock read 6:30 am and I groaned before wrapping myself in my blanket and opening my curtains. I wobbled downstairs, being careful not to trip over the blanket, and went to the coffee machine where I could make myself a coffee. I turned it on and walked back upstairs to my closet. I was now digging through my pants trying to decide which pair would look better with the shirt I picked out. I decided on the darker pair and threw the outfit onto my bed before running back downstairs, tossing my hair into a flopped bun and pouring the now finished coffee into a mason jar and mixing it with milk and creamer before plopping a few ice cubes into it and shoving it into the fridge to cool off while I got ready. I ran back upstairs and put on my outfit of choice and added a few bracelets before walking to my bathroom and brushing my teeth and washing my face. I braided my hair to the side and pulled a couple strands out to frame my face. 

I walked back downstairs and saw my dad sitting there with his coffee and glasses on, looking through last nights newspaper. 

"Good morning dad." I smiled and hugged him from behind before skipping over to the fridge. I took out my cup of coffee and put a straw in it and set it on the table. I made myself a piece of avocado toast and quickly chomped down on it while sipping on my coffee. 

"Good morning sweetie. Have a good day at school!" He waves me goodbye as I head out the door and I soon begin my adventure to school. 

I walk through the big doors and see Ryan standing near my locker. "Ryan! Need help finding your locker?" I ask and he turns around and waves at me. 

"No, it's right here!" He points at the locker next to mine and I smile. "Sweet! We're locker buddies!" I high five him and walk to the other side of him to walk to my locker. I put in the code and shove my bag in before taking out a few of my books and pencils. 

I soon find out Ryan and I have every hour but 3rd and 6th together, so I walk with him to 1st. Parker is sitting quietly in her seat with her head down, probably asleep. 

"This is Parker. Parker! Wake up! I'm introducing you to someone." Parkers head shoots up and she smiles at me before looking up at Ryan. 

"Anabelle. Don't be alarmed, but there is an extremely attractive boy next to you." Parker whispers, but Ryan hears and he laughs. "Thanks. I try." 

"Wait! You're real?" Parker asks and I nod, "Yeah, Parker, this is Ryan. He's new." 

Ryan waves and takes a seat in the seat ahead of mine and Parker waves back, "Oh, well hi Ryan. I'm Parker." 

Ryan and Parker continue talking before class starts and I sit and listen in on the conversation.
Maybe staying away from Ethan wasn't going to be as hard as I thought?

//

Heres another chapter! I might double update today but im not positive:) hope yuh enjoyed tho!

xx Kaylynn