three.

I was loosely considering going to this party that was going on tonight, but the fact that Ethan and Amanda would both be there was horrible. Parker has been trying to convince me to get dressed up and go for the past 20 minutes.

"Come on, Anabelle! It'll be fun, you can get your mind off of everything. Just ignore Amanda. Ignore Ethan. Avoid them both, I don't know! Just come with me, please!?" Parker basically kept telling me the same things and asking the same question over and over. Almost as if she was a broken record,repeating and repeating things until it finally came across.

"Fine. I'll go. But I'm leaving if anything goes wrong, and no alcohol for me." I say, agreeing to go to whoever's party this was. I'm really hoping Amanda just gets wasted and ignores me, or doesn't even notice me at all. But that's highly unlikely. She may be super skinny but I doubt she's a lightweight with the amount of alcohol she's already put into her system. She's probably used to all sorts of different drugs and alcohol, to be honest. I don't think she's missed a party in 3 years. 

Me, well I've missed every single one. Except for tonight, tonight would be my first highschool party. I'm already regretting it and I haven't even left the house yet. 

"Here, wear this. It'll look cute with your hair." Parker says, handing me an orange cropped sweatshirt. 

"I don't do well with crop tops, Park." I say, handing it back to her and looking for something more 'me'

"No, you're going to this party, you're going to look cute, and you're going to have fun." She says, throwing the shirt right back at me. 

"Fine, but I'm not wearing mak-"

"Yes you are, I'll do it for you. It'll look cute, come on!" Parker says, handing me a pair of jeans to wear with it, as well as a pair of plain adidas. 

"Fine, let me get changed." I say, walking to her bathroom to get changed as she walks to her closet. 

"You look great! Now sit down, we're doing this quick so we can get to the party." Parker says, sitting me down on her chair as she stands and does my makeup. 

After a few minutes we finish my makeup. It was nothing big or special, just something cute for a party. 

"Thank you, Parker." I say in shock at how good it looked for being so quick. 

"Of course, it's my specialty." She says as she quickly starts her own.

Parker and I finally showed up to the party. It was at Sam Dawson's house, a very large house that is, and I could already tell I probably wouldn't enjoy it. Parker begged me to go though, and I can't just back out now. 

"Come on!" Parker says, pulling me into the house where the music was blaring loudly. Parker went to the alcohol and started pouring herself a drink.

"Oh, look who decided to show up." Amanda says, with Ethan right by her side. 

Oh great. How could I have thought I would be able to ignore them. That never seems to happen. My luck is at about a negative 58 percent right about now. I really shouldn't have came. 

I tried to ignore them and walked away with Parker, until Ethan turned me around and made another rude comment. 

"You should have stayed home, bitch." Ethan says, pushing me down to the ground and leaving me there. 

Parker seemed to have walked off somewhere, so there I was, again, alone. He was right though, I should have stayed home.

I got up off of the ground and went to the backyard, where people seemed to habe stopped going as it was a bit cold outside. I sat by the garden and held a bottle of water by me, slowly sipping on it in order to cool myself down after being in that house filled with sweaty people. 

I've been sitting out here for quite a while now, a few people starting to come out in order to go jump into the pool. 

"Hey Anabelle. What are you doing here?" Someone says, sitting down next to me.

I looked up from the ground and saw Grayson beside me, "Parker convinced me to go. I should've stayed home."

"No you shouldn't have, please don't let Amanda or even Ethan ruin your fun. Come on, let's go play truth or dare." Grayson says, pulling me up and bringing me to the bonfire where a few people were surrounded. 

I sat down on the floor in front of Grayson who had taken a seat on the log that was beside a few other people. We played truth or dare for quite a while, until eventually we decided to end the game and everyone started to walk off. 

"Hey Gray, I need your help." Ethan says, stumbling a bit with his words.

This kid is wasted, my god. 

I stayed down by the firepit and tried to make sure he didn't see me. I needed to find a time to slip by without him noticing. 

I stood up and told Grayson I was going to go find Parker to make sure she wasn't dead. I tried walking away until Ethan pulled on my wrist. I really did try to pull away, but his grip was too strong. 

"Can we talk?" Ethan asks, lightening his grip on me. 

"You don't have to, Anabelle." Grayson says, pulling Ethan off of me. 

He seems to know about Ethan a lot more than anyone else, so I'm suprised he's so worried about me. He should be on his brother's side, like everyone else. Shouldn't he?

"Please, Ana." 

///

hey guys! I wrote this in study hall again and my computer is literally about to die, so I'm going to go! please remember to vote,comment, and share. :) Thank ya!