f i v e

The whole night you could hear moans coming from uncle shawns bedroom until 2 am when jenna left.
She was begging him to leave with her but i heard him mention my name saying he couldnt.

I sit up from my bed rubbing my head and turn twords the door when i hear a knock. I didnt get up, i just looked at it hoping he would leave.

y/n, i know your not asleep. Please let me in.

I didnt want to but my body had other decision. I place my hand on the lock not wanting to see the face on the other side of this door.

Im sorry y/n

He gently speaks from the otherside but it sounded like he was in the room with me. My head was leaning against the door unlocking it to let him in. I dont wait for him to get in, i walk to my bed allowing him to let himself in.

He closes the door behind him almost making it pitch black but the moonlight coming through the window allowed me to see his gourgeous features.

The bed sinks down and i feel the touch of his hand on my thigh.

I dont know what came over me
I shouldn't have touched you that way.

I craved that touch i cant tell you how much i wanted you. I wanted to tell him that but who knows what would've happened.

I-i know i shouldn't have done it but.

I look up and stare into his eyes.

But what uncle shawn?

I crawl onto his lap looking more intensely into his eyes. He clears his throat then grabing my face with both of his hands brushing his lips with mine.

You've grown up so much darling, i just cant help myself when it comes to you.

He dosent kiss me on the lips but on the neck. He finds my sweat spot making me moan then stops.

Goodnight hunny.

He moves me off of his lap then walks out the door.

I sit there not believeing what just happened. He was such a tease and it just made my hormones go wild. But i guess if thats the game he wants to play im down.

_______________________________

Yeah its a filler but a hot one.
Sorry i havent been on here i just didnt know what to write, writers block sucks but im in a role now so suspect more soon (not shawns soon)

~LOVE YOU~
&
~STAY BAD BITCHES~