9

"Seriously Jimin you need to cut it out." Jimin glares and throws another wave at me, i've been trying to get him to listen to me for at least 2 seconds and i was failing miserably.

 I smirk and his brows lower as irritation builds, not knowing i was about to make his day. I look behind me and Jin finally puts himself in Jimin's line of sight, his voice exasperated and laced with sarcasm. 

"Jimin, Suga was right you have serious anger issues." Jimin immediately freezes, looking between me and Jin, having no clue what the hell was going on. 

He looks skeptical until Jin breaks out in a smile, his eyes shut with how big it is and my heart warms. Jimin looks back at me and I wink, his gaze lingers as he tries to puzzle me out for the first time, but it goes back to Jin quickly. 

"Okay subject 2 let's go we have to get to the showers. And I have five more of you to collect." Jin grins at an even more surprised Jimin and I laugh as they follow me down the tunnel.

When I finally have all of them together, they share grins and relieved glances. They go to hug each other and I freeze up, worried about the cameras. 

  "No physical contact." Rapmon backs off  at my voice and turns to glare at me, but I head down to the showers without a second glance. 

I had already pushed Mason today, demanding these accommodations and the fear that he would realize i cared more than he suspected was a hard knot in the pit of my stomach.

The showers are all community, and I check to make sure they're clear before heading up to the boys. I Nod my head for them to follow me into the humid room, double checking the stalls for good measure. 

"You here to watch us change?" I cover my lips and double check for cameras before letting out a sigh, turning to Yoongi with an eye roll. 

"No Yoongi you're such a perv. This is the only room in the facility without cameras, you guys can hug and cry or whatever you need to do as long as you're quiet. I can't have the scientists thinking I'm too emotion oriented for this job or they'll replace me with another nurse." I keep my voice low, whispering. 

Relief floods the room and the previous tension dissipates. I hold my hand out to Jhope and he takes it hesitantly. 

"I'm Lia and I'm...I don't really know I guess." Jin laughs lightly and hugs Jhope close. 

"Speaking for myself, you're a friend. Thank you Lia." I smile and look at the others, V and jungkook both look at the floor sheepishly, not knowing what to say and I nod before heading towards the door. 

"You have 30 minutes, that's as long as I can keep people out of here. I'll be right here if you need me." I turn and move to the lockers, the tile wall the only thing between me and seven naked boys, my face warms but I do my best to shake it off.

I hear the boys laughing and crying and hugging, and a smile plants itself on my face. 

I'm glad I could do something for them but the knot in my stomach seems permanent. They were just kids and honestly it made no sense that they were locked up. 

Something about the facility and it's goals was starting to rub me the wrong way. I mean if these experiments and constant observation were supposed to be have a good effect on the world, how could it come at the cost of the happiness of seven innocent boys? 

Someone approaches the door and I immediately tense and clear my mind. i hesitate before opening the door, coming face to face with a burly man.