7

"They need beds." Mason looks me over before nodding his head towards a man standing in the corner of his office. 

"Take care of her requests, tell me about them after they've been fulfilled." The man nods and brings me to a meeting room. 

It's empty except for Trevor, and we enter and sit in the big leather chairs. 

He pulls out a pad and piece of paper, Trevor glances over curiously and I take the paper. 

"They need beds, blankets and pillows. They need three square meals a day and they need water, as much as they want." Trevor clears his throat as I write the items on the paper. 

"Is this for those boys?" I nod.

  "I have yet to actually meet them but I agree, their condition is not the best. I would also suggest changes of clothing, and showers to keep them up to health standard." I'm a bit surprised, mostly because it took me over two hours to finally get my requests heard. 

 Nobody would listen to me, and I finally had enough of the halfhearted confused unknowing peons and went straight to Mason, who of course immediately pawned me off on someone else. 

I stared at Trevor, wondering not for the first time, if there was more to him than i originally thought. If i have to struggle so hard just to get noticed how is it possible for him to just nonchalantly give input and have people care?

 I bit my lip as jealousy pierced my stomach, hot and sharp. If I was their 'caretaker' they were sure as hell going to be taken care of. 

None of the other scientists cared about them, but i was reluctantly relieved that Trevor apparently did.

I shake myself out of my mental rant and nod, writing these on the list as well. I add a few small things to keep the boys from dying of boredom, knowing they constantly struggled with it. 

"These are to be put into place immediately. I won't be sleeping until every one of them is fed bathed and laying in a new bed. You don't want to see me when I'm tired." The last words soft but firm, the man looks up at me through his sunglasses and sighs. 

"We don't have time to walk each one down to the showers-" 

"I'll do it, give me the remotes to all their electric bracelets and point me to the showers." He glares but I glare back, and finally he hands me the remote that controls the bracelets. 

"If you don't mind I'll be sure to double check that the rest of the supplies are up to par." Trevor's voice is serious and I look at him, watching the irritated bodyguard. 

The man sneers and Trevor winks at me, I send him a grateful smile and head to the cages my steps nervous but pleased knowing this could be both dangerous and good for everyone.

"Jin, I need you to tell me I can trust you guys to listen to me. I can't get you guys what you need if I get my hair lit on fire the first time I do something the board doesn't like okay?" I hesitate at the lock, deciding Jin is the best first choice, hoping the others (especially Jimin) will cooperate with him there. 

After reaching Jin's cage all of my insecurities about possibly ending up fried or passed out had built. 

Jin looks at me a long time, probably wondering if the other boys would really be compliant. He looks down at the ground and then looks at me with a small smile and nods. 

"Where are we going?" I smile and he starts to look hopeful, but i can see some hesitation as he shuffles his feet towards me. 

  "I'm getting you boys cleaned up." Jin starts to look even more excited, his hesitation gone as the gears turn. 

"All of us? Together?" I glance at the glass discreetly, knowing I really shouldn't look to eager to help. I put on my best professional voice, Jin's smile almost dropping.

  "What do you mean subject seven? You expect me to walk each one of you down separately? I have no time for that" I wink and the grin is back as he starts to follow so closely he steps on the back of my shoe, almost pushing me out the door before i can fix it.