4

When I try to open the door to Jimin's room a fire blazes up against the bars and I stumble back.

 His eyes narrow and he tries to send a wave of flames towards me through the bars, but the tunnel and bars are power-proof.

But the heat still trickles through, and my eyes water at the sheer intensity of his flames.

 I decide it's unreasonable to try and talk to him anymore, and mumble out an "I'm sorry." Before turning back the way I came.

From the corner of my eye i catch a glimpse of his big eyes blinking slowly, and an eyebrow raised in satisfaction. 

He was definitely harder to handle than Yoongi. 

Jungkook sits on the other side of the cell, slamming his head against the wall slowly as i approach. 

His eyes are distant and he looks emotionless as his life blood drips down the concrete. He's wearing away at the concrete but not enough to worry me.

 I don't hesitate to enter when I see his knuckles covered in blood as well. 

I pull a handkerchief out of my pocket as i approach and wrap it around his knuckles before he can even comprehend he isn't alone anymore. 

He tries to pull away but I insist, yanking his hand back. 

"You're bleeding don't be an idiot." He turns his head towards me and stares at me, his eyes dull.

His long lashes flutter against his cheeks, and the pain he's in is clear to see. 

He's young, and the way his lips crack and bleed makes my chest tighten painfully as i try to treat him. 

 After a moment of watching me tie the handkerchief he pulls away, turning into the wall. 

"Please leave." I shake my head and turn him towards me, ready to try to talk to him. But as i place my hands against his cool skin his cheeks flame up and he tries to look anywhere but at my face. 

He's nervous, and obviousl lacking in experience with the opposite gender. 

I smile, realizing how childish he is as he glances down and gulps harshly as he avoids my gaze.

  "I'm here because I was worried." He looks up at me sheepishly and quickly looks away before i can speak. 

This is going to be a bit harder than i thought. 

"Why is it any of your business? They obviously don't care how I'm doing." He motions to the large shiny part of the wall where we both know the scientists are watching. 

I shrug before responding "I didn't say they were worried I said I was." He scoffs and looks at me again, looking more carefully at my attire before his cheeks begin to pink. 

"M-maybe you do care, but it doesn't change the fact that you work for them" I grin and stand, swiping the dust off my pants.

  "I don't work for anybody. If you're injured when I come back tomorrow I'm going to bring antiseptic with me." His eyes widen, knowing how it stings bringing his hand closer to his chest.

When he realizes what he's doing he clears his throat and glares up at me, but i just stifle a laugh. 

A little rabbit.  

I shut the door with a click and smile softly as i count down the hours between me and the love of my life. 

A feather pillow and fluffy mattress.