6

He's sitting criss cross in the middle of the room looking right at me. 

His eyes are black. Lashes and brows darker than ink framed his face, giving his soft features a harsh look. 

My first impression of him wasn't the same as my colleagues, in fact it was more or less the opposite really. They said he was pure evil but in all honesty he just looked like he was trying to cover up how scared he was.

I sit right in front of him, forcing him to meet my eyes again. 

His eyes are just so...

"Beautiful" He blinks in surprise and gulps slowly, looking unfazed. But he turns his face away and I know he's embarrassed. 

"Jin wanted me to tell you you're going to be okay." V's head swivels back and he looks at me intently. 

"He's here?" I nod and look down at his hands, noticing how beautiful his voice is, low and gravelly and undeniably sexy. 

Get it together woman!

"They all are, I'm sorry." He nods and clenches his jaw and hands, I notice how white his knuckles become and start to reach out to try and get him to relax.

 "Don't." He pulls his hand away quickly, and avoids my eyes. 

"Sorry, I forgot." He looks upset, and clenches his hands again, his jaw clenching and unclenching like he was chewing on his words. 

"You seem different, can I ask you a question?" I nod and he looks up at me, his eyes pleading. 

"Why are we here? Why did they take Jin, and the rest of us? What do they want?" I sigh and decide to be honest with him. 

This whole day all I've realized is how mistreated they were. Their bones show through their skin and all of them had dark circles. 

The lack of emotion and motivation i was starting to see in all of them was getting to me, so I decide to use whatever authority I have to change at least that much for these boys who from what I can tell aren't very dangerous. Jimin maybe, but even then I'd be pissed if I was locked up here too.

I lean in closer, stopping him from moving away with my eyes. I lean as close to his ear as I can before whispering as softly as I can. "I don't know, but I'm going to find out."