:;Kim Namjoon;:

========================================================

[[Your P.O.V]]

I

"You have been given a mission by the computer software 'SEA8'.", you hear the computer say.

"You'll be teaming up with one of your teammates, and it is claimed that it'll be with your leader, 'Agent 09.'"

'Great, me and Agent 09 are a perfect pair for missions... Finally, I get to be with him.', you thought in your head.

They never assigned you missions with him—but now, they see that'd you both would make an excellent pair.

"You both were assigned to assassinate one of the mafia leaders.", she finished.

It was told that he was the easiest target, and that you could get more information about the other mafia leaders' hideouts if you threatened him and his guild.

"Great, we're on it.", you hear Agent 09 say as he got up. "Y/N?", he looked at you.

You stood up, "I'm also ready. Let's go now.", you commanded and he followed you out of the conference room.

He caught up to you and placed a hand on top of your head.

"Little Y/N, I'm so happy that you could be with me in this mission.", he says as he pats your head.

You smiled at that, "me too.".

You both then entered the equipment room and both of you began to equip yourselves with armory, and a bulletproof { ;) } vest.

You tuck in a pocketknife inside your boot and tied your hair in a ponytail.

"Is my little Y/N ready?", you hear him from across the room.

"Agent 09, I'm not a little kid anymore. Please stop calling me that.", you sighed out.

"Alright, alright.", he approaches you. "You're so grown up, I'm very proud that you made it this far.", he says as he wrapped his arms around you, hugging you.

You laughed slightly and smiled, "Yeah.".

You snuggled your head onto his chest and felt his heart beating.

Finally, he lets you go then grabbed your hand.

"Let's roll.", you both say monotonously and you both chuckled at that.

You both went to the garage and went to go and grab his car.

He took the driver's seat, and you took shotgun.

You both entered inside the vehicle, and then he drove off to wherever you were both heading.

After a long drive, you both finally arrived at a place.

The place had a white mansion.

'Damn, never knew a mafia gang could make it this far...', you thought in your head.

"Wear this, we're going undercover as one of their guards.", he says as he threw a cap and a pair of black-rimmed sunglasses towards you.

"They'd be a fool if they don't catch us like this.", you say as you stared at the disguises in awe.

You hear him laugh, which made you giggle along with him.

You both put on the disguise and then looked towards the front-view glass.

There were 2 guards guarding the front gate and you gulped, scared that they'll find out that you're both under disguise and kill you.

The two guards commanded the driver to stop. Him doing so, he then rolled down his window and showed the guard; 2 fake identity cards of you and him.