November 24th, 2066

I'm better. I'm a lot better.

Crutch's research division here in Sanctum developed a pill that seems to be helping with my cognitive ability. I'm far from perfect--they told me that my brain and spine have both suffered permanent damage--but I'm having an easier time focusing. I can remember things if I try hard enough, though some memories are lost forever.

It isn't a cure, Dr. Bradhurst told me. She said it's mainly just combatting the symptoms to improve my quality of life. I'll continue to lose memories, but I should at least be able to collect my thoughts, now. She also said that it will help ensure that I continue to avoid hallucinations. I'm not sure how I feel about that--my hallucinations of Sara were... nice. They were sad, but they were nice. I've been hoping to have another one soon. Seems it's the only part of my disease which could actually have positive connotations.

If I can get to Sara with a few of these pills, I'm sure she'll be grateful. I'll also need a few to take with me while I search for her--should make the task easier. So I'm going to stock up for a while. Unfortunately, I'm only given one pill each day. Once I have about six or so, it'll be time to leave this Sanctum.