November 15th, 2066

New journal.

Have to write everything I can remember.

Sara McKenzie. Melbourne. Or... near Melbourne. Her cottage...

The address will come back to me, I hope. I don't recall it, now.

Trent.

Sergio?

I don't remember any other names except... Crutch. Cruth is a group of people... or an army. They're the ones who have me, now. I've been in this cell for a long time. Not sure how long, but they told me that today is the fifteenth of November and that the year is still 2066. What day was I captured?

Jess is in here with me. That's right, Jess. The woman who cheated on her wife with... was it Trent? Is that why I remember his name? Did Jess tell it to me? Or was there... No. It was Trent.

Jess doesn't talk much. She ignores all the guards and they ignore her. When she does talk, it's usually something especially cruel and nasty directed at me. I try to tune her out, but she really knows how to get inside my head.

Crutch captured me because they think I'm a traitor. They took me to a base in a location they won't disclose. I have no windows, so I can't even get a vague idea of where I am other than a small, concrete-walled room with a dirt floor. Twice a day, a steel door is opened and a disgusting green smoothie is given to me.

I've been trying to maintain my muscle. Push-ups and sit-ups every day. Jogging in place. I've definitely lost some of my strength, though. I don't even remember why I started working out, I just remember that I knew I needed to do so. I think there was a time when I believed I could break out, but... I don't think that's possible.

They gave me this journal, today, and something to write with. I was told that the reason I couldn't have one before is because I could have killed myself--or someone else--with the pen. Seems ridiculous.

What else to write...

Sara.

I love her. I will never forget her.

Jess keeps distracting me.