The 17th prayer

Dear God,

I am a Coward, today I didn't even visit Quinn. I was too afraid that her chances would have Dropped even farther. I regret not going already, who knows how long I have to be around her.

It's hard to imagine a world without Quinn, who would make you shake in your hypothetical shoes? Who would run as if they were completely free? Who would stand tall, look the world in the eyes and scream that the world is wrong? Not me. I am a Coward, and Cowards aren't the people who make others shake, Cowards are the Shaken. Cowards don't run because they feel free, we run in Terror. Cowards do not scream that everyone is dead wrong, cowards are the whimper-ers.

"The world didn't end with a bang, but with a whimper." Oh isn't it just too true? Isn't it just too perfect? Cowards are Disgusting, and so am I.

Quinn isn't Cowardly, Quinn is bravery. Quinn is my knight in shining armor. But I am not the picture-perfect proud princess who would never bow down to the Evil witch. I am the realistic princess who realizes that she can't escape and will most likely Die in her tower, so she just Cries in the corner, flinching at Shadows.

But Quinn refused to let me Die that way and rescued me and I thought that it would all be okay forever. But now my life is all screwed up and instead of being Rapunzel, I'm Alice in Wonderland. Falling down into a world where nothing makes sense. Maybe that's a good thing though, If I go Crazy the Demons might go away. Or they could get Worse. When ever they got real Bad, Quinn would tell me stories about traveling the world. That was her dream, it could still be. Maybe she's dreaming of England, or California, or Japan, or she could be dreaming of here. If Quinn does Die I'll travel the world for her, I'll bring back trinkets, and new foods to try, and memories. Lots of memories, all for Quinn. And when I Die I'll meet up with her in heaven and then I'll tell her about everything that had happened while she was Gone. God, if Quinn has to Die please let that be the plan.

Love, Everjoy