The 8th prayer

Dear God,

You didn't write back. I don't think that you're going to wake up Quinn either, she'll have to do that with her own strength.

I don't see why you won't wake her up when it's your fault for making her fall Asleep in the first place. Why did you let us Argue? Why did you let her storm out? Why did you let me not stop her? Why did you let that truck Hit her car? Why did you let Quinn fall Asleep and not the drunk driver? Why?

I think that you weren't paying attention, maybe it was your day off and you let your Intern take over but they didn't know what they were doing, maybe you Hate me, maybe you Hate Quinn. No, you couldn't Hate Quinn, Everyone who really knew her loved her. If you do Hate me, then why did you Punish Quinn? Or maybe you Hate everyone because we're all too Stupid to figure out where you live and you have no company so you get Grumpy. That's what my grandma does, If that's your Problem, its can be easily solved by putting your address in the newspaper. Then other Old people can come visit you.

But don't take your Anger out on people, we don't deserve it. Quinn doesn't deserve to be in a Coma because you're having a Tantrum. So please, wake Quinn up. I need her so that I can keep living. Quinn is strong enough to keep the Monsters away, I'm not.

Love, Everjoy