The 2nd prayer

Dear God,

I've been thinking about why you made me be friends with Quinn if This was going to happen. I decided that it was because you got bored.

It goes like this: Once upon a time, there was 1 little girl who was super confident, to the point where she got Hurt. And another little girl who was so Terrified of the world, that in the morning she wouldn't open her eyes because she thought that the sun might not have come out. That meant that the Monsters might still be there. Somehow these 2 little girls were in the same kindergarten class and both were social Outcasts. They were social Outcasts because of their names, Quinn was a boys name and Everjoy... Well, Everjoy was a weird name to match her weird personality. And because no one else would be their friend, they befriended each other. The End.

What do you think God? Am I right? I'm sure that I am, could you guess which girl I was? I was the Scaredy cat girl, I still am. For everyone else the Monsters went away, But for me they stayed. Monsters and Demons have staying power, like Fruit cake. Love has staying power too.

When we were seven, We decided that there is 4 different types of love:

1.) Family love

When sometimes you want to stab someone with a fork, but at the end of the day, you would do anything for them.

2.) Romantic love

When you love someone in a way that you want to be their girl/boyfriend or be married.

3.) Friend love

When you're not related but it works the same way family love does (but you tell your friends more than your family sometimes).

and 4.) True love

True love is not romantic love, as most think. True love is when you are one and the same, when you would do anything for the other half, when if you were ever Separated for an eternity you would Die.

After making our list we decided that we had true love. So Quinn was my first love, and I was hers.

But God, what about the dieing part? I don't want to die before or after Quinn, I want to die at the exact moment she dies. Otherwise She or I would die of a broken heart.

Love, Everjoy