The 7th prayer

Dear God,

I found a pray supposed to be for you, But in my case I think its for Quinn. It goes like this:

I realize I need you in my life. I have this Ache in my heart that won't go away. You are the only one that can fill it. I believe that you came to me to lift me to my feet and help me to stand again. Please stay in my life and let me stay beside your side forever. Amen and Bless it be.

So what do you think? I had to adapt it a little bit because there was something about Jesus in there. But other than that, I think it applies to my life pretty well. Quinn has saved me so many times that I can't believe that she never got Sick of me. Maybe I saved her too, without knowing it. Probably not, I'm Useless. But so is everyone else, why are we even here? I still think that it's because you got Bored, or maybe because you had a cold and accidentally sneezed a world into existence. If so, then your sneezes are pretty weird. Or maybe its all just one big flaw, we got lucky. End of story, Nothing magical, Zilch mystery, Pure luck. I don't know. You probably do, but tell everyone something different to Confuse us all.

I hate you God! You never write back, You never wake Quinn up, Are you going to let her DIE?! If you do, I will hunt you down and ruin you, you will Die slowly and the last thing you'll see will be my face. After crying bucket loads for Quinn of corse. Please write back.

Love, Everjoy