The 6th prayer

Dear God,

I am so Selfish. I want Quinn back so that she can help me. I mean, I really want her to be okay, but still. I feel like a Terrible person, I probably am. That's the hard, cold truth. But that's okay, because you're a Terrible person too. We Terrible people have to stick together so that we can do Terrible things. That's what Quinn and I did. One time we booby-trapped all the bathroom stall doors so that when you locked the door they didn't open back up until the janitor had to saw it open. It was great.

I miss Quinn so much. It Hurts so much that I haven't even gone to school yet, all I can do is write these dumb letters to you and listen to music. I used to love rap, but now that Quinn is Sleeping I've been listening to her favorite music. She likes Ingrid Michealson, and Regina Spektor, and Lily Allen. I listened to a song yesterday, it's called "Keep breathing". It made me Cry because it's exactly how I act and it's exactly what's happening.

I'm scared that because now that Quinn is gone, one day I'll just Forget how to breath, and eat, and live. One day I'll just Die, Disappear. I'm so Scared, God. I'm so Scared. Please just make Quinn wake up, Please.

Love, Everjoy