The 15th prayer

Dear God,

Are you happy? Are you happy with the world you created out of dust? I don't think so, I think that you're Depressed that the life you made is Destroying the world. Or maybe this was your plan from the very beginning, A Cruel Dictator always out of sight but yet we still worship you. I like the first idea more but I feel like the second is more true. Does that make me a Sinner? And what Sin is big enough to send my best friend into Comatose? Nothing, that's right. You're just a False Idol, Like Justin Bieber. What's wrong with you? Nobody thinks Quinn has a chance of waking up, nobody but me.

I believe in Quinn, always and forever. For Quinn I would give my life up in a second, for you I wouldn't do anything. God, Why on earth did you only give Quinn a 5% chance to wake up? This is all your fault! You made everything go wrong! You Monster!

No, I am the Monster. I let Quinn go. Why did let her go? I would follow Quinn anywhere, and that was the one time that I didn't.

I bet she called out for help, and I know that I didn't come. That's against the rules. We didn't make up after Fighting, That's against the rules. I never live my life to the fullest, I'm never the main character in my own story, That's against the rules. I would gladly throw my life away for Quinn, the world needs more Quinns not more Everjoys, That's against the rules. And finally, I told someone our secrets, I told you God, I whispered our secrets into my letters with every word.

God, I Broke all the rules. Every single one. I am the Worst person to ever walk the earth, I hope that the Monsters will swallow me whole tonight. No, I hope that the Devil itself reaches up from Hell and claims my Soul so that I will spend an eternity Burning. I hope that while Burning, Demons will rip my flesh from my bones and that ghosts will reach into me with their icy cold hands a Tear out my Heart, over ,and over, and over, and over. Because that's what I deserve God. Because I Broke the rules, I didn't stop her and we were supposed to be each others missing half. And I Failed her. I Hate myself.

Love, Everjoy