Chapter Twenty-two: Attacks, Assassins and Siblings

"Hahaha! Gotcha!"

'Oh no, not again,' thought all of those who had fought him in battle.

Adudu stood (not so) tall a few feet from their table, making him smaller than he actually is. Beside him was his (also small but faithful) robot, Probe.

"You didn't catch us, Adudu," Wind pointed out to the green alien.

"Is that so?" Adudu smirked then suddenly, the small missile (which was lying innocently on their feet) opened and trapped them in a net.

Kaizo tried to slice it open with his energy blade but to no avail.

"Mwahahahaha! That net is designed to be resistant to your powers and to also suppress them," the green alien laughed. "Now, to finish you all. Probe!"

Probe transformed into Mega Probe and shot missiles into them.

Dark closed his eyes and waited for the impact. However, it never came. He opened his eyes to see that someone had intercepted the attack.

Atalanta stood in front of the net with her daggers in her hands. Beside her was the sliced pieces of the missiles. Her hood was down so everybody could see her face.

Her face was an emotionless mask. Not even Earth could read her emotions. Atalanta tilted her head to the right and started twirling one of her daggers.

"Your name is Adudu, right?" Atalanta said, surveying her enemy.

"Of course. The greatest power sphere collector in the whole universe!"

The black-haired girl twirled her other dagger. "Hmm... never heard of you."

Adudu's face turned red. "How dare you?! Probe, attack!"

Mega Probe released his missile at her but either she dodged it or sliced it in half. Adudu was getting impatient so he climbed up to Probe and started shooting his own at Atalanta.

Atalanta was getting tired from dodging. She knew she wouldn't last when a missile almost hit her.

Almost.

Someone else had intercepted the attack. Atalanta looked at her savior to see a tall, assassin-looking guy with his sword out. 

"Take a rest first, Atalanta. I'll deal with this."

Atalanta knew that voice and smiled. She hadn't heard that voice in so long. But then, Atalanta frowned. She can't let him deal this alone, so she started humming a tune.

Adudu was getting drowsy. He didn't want to shoot anymore and just give in to the need to sleep. The assassin grinned when he noticed the change and attacked more ferociously.

"...Mr. Boss, are you okay?"

Probe's voice cut through his clouded mind and it cleared. "Finish them off, Probe!"

The purple robot complied and the two found themselves being attacked by another set of missiles. (Seriously, exactly how many missiles does Probe have?)

Atalanta dodged through the attacks as she frowned and sang aloud.

"Stop Fighting!" (from Stop Fighting by Kim Bryce)

Almost immediately, Adudu stoppped fighting which made Probe stop as well. The assassin, on the other hand, wasn't affected. Instead, he grinned wider and attacked Adudu from above.

Atalanta used this distraction to throw one of her daggers to a weak spot in Probe which cause him to power off while Adudu fainted from the assassin's attack.

The assassin went to Atalanta and gave her the dagger that she threw. She then used it to free the imprisoned people and turned back to the assassin.

"I missed you, brother."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Chapter up! The other OC belongs to @Ash_galaxy (which I can't tag).

Thanks for supporting this story. And since I don't know what else to say, that's all for this part. Au revoir! Peace out.