Chapter Twenty-One: The New Girl

The others had continued their walk to the KoKoTiam after Kaizo excused Fang. The two met up with them halfway though, and they were noticably happier, though they didn't show it. The rest of them decided not to ask, though some have theories on what happened.

When they were nearing the shop, Tok Aba immediately noticed them, who was, coincidentially (or not) with Gopal's father as well as Yaya and Ying's mothers.

"BoBoiB- wait, what happened?" Tok Aba looked at the eight brothers. "Why is there suddenly eight of you?"

Meanwhile, the others and their parents (except for Sai, Shielda, Fang and Kaizo, who were all standing in the side) had a heartwarming mini-reunion.

BoBoiBoy Earth scratched the back of his head. "Well, it's kinda a long story, but we'll try to make it short for you."

And so, the eight BoBoiBoys explained the situation to Tok Aba, who understood.

"There is one problem, however. There are only three bedrooms in the house, one of which I am using. Also, there is only one bed in each bedroom." the owner of the KoKoTiam said.

"That'll be easy," Solar said. "The eight of us will be divided into two. Earth, Thunderstorm, Dark and I will be sharing one room, then the others will share the other. As for the sleeping arrangements, I think we all agree to remove the bed and just sleep on the floor. That is, when we decide to sleep here."

The others agreed to his suggestion, as well as Tok Aba, since he was already informed of the temporary headquarters.

"Alright, how about some hot choclate for you all?"

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Ahh, I missed Tok Aba's special hot chocolate. We don't get this much luxury in space," Gopal said, finishing hiis drink.

The others shared his sentiments but didn't say it out loud. Kaizo, specially, was impressed since it was his first time tasting the drink.

"One special iced chocolate please."

A soft and melodious voice sounded in their ears. When they turned to look at the speaker, they were greeted by a tall, feminine figure who has long black hair, brown eyes and slightly tanned skin. She was wearing a gray hoodie and black pants, with her hair down.

Tok Aba smiled. "One moment, Atalanta."

Atalanta sat down on the nearest vacant table which was next to theirs. Suffice to say, both Gopal and Fang were drooling at her and the others have various reactions. 

Some looked bored (Kaizo and Thunderstorm), some looked mischievous (Ice, Fire and Wind), some looked amused (Earth and Dark), one rolled his eyes (Solar), one looked innocent and doesn't know what's happening (Leaf), and some looked like they don't care (Sai and Shielda).

"Here's your ice chocolate, Atalanta."

"Thanks, Tok Aba." Atalanta took the offered drink and finally noticed them. "May I ask who they are?"

"Well, I'll let them introduce themselves to you. I have to go back to work," Tok Aba said, leaving her with them.

Yaya was the first one to speak. "Atalanta, right?"

The said girl nodded. "Atalanta Carlin, 15. Nice to meet you." She held out a gloved hand like Solar's, but plain and purely black.

Everyone introduced themselves and shook her hand, but didn't reveal their statuses to her.

Atalanta finished her drink and stood up. "Well, nice meeting you all, but I've gotta go home."

They all said their goodbyes but were interrupted by a rocket that was blated at them.

"Hahaha! Gotcha!"

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Double update and a cliffhanger! 😊

Sorry, I had to. 😂😂😂

Anyway, thank you all so much for reading this part (if you did). And that's all. Au revoir! Peace out.