(17) You're Mine

A few weeks later

Owen

I walked into the school with Beyoncé. She clung to me tight and I smiled. Over the weekend, I had made it official with her. It already felt official... from day one... I just had to do it the RIGHT way. I took her to her favorite place. It was a park that she used to go to with her mom. It was a 2 hour drive but I made it happen for her. I gave her a small ring it wasn't expensive but it wasn't cheap. She didn't even let me finish my little speech and before I knew it, her lips were on mine and we kind of just sat there while her emotions got the best of her and she had a happy cry.

"Owen, why'd you stop? We have to get to class." Beyoncé took my hand and lead me the rest of the way to class.

Of course we had to stopped by the lockers. She had stood over me as my back was against it. I looked down before looking at her face. How'd I get lucky? Some of her freckles were known.

"You didn't put on any makeup today did you?"

"No, I didn't think you would notice because you're always looking down," she says. A chuckle leaves her lips.

"Of course I noticed... I just don't say anything." It went quiet for a minute. I watched as a girl came up to us.

"Hey Owen, right?" She asked. I nod my head. I could barely see her since Beyoncé never left my space that she invaded.

"We were kind of in the middle of something... you can talk to him later."

"Oh... alright?" The girl walks away in confusion. When she walked away, Beyoncé gave me this look.

"What? I didn't do anything."

"I know, it's just... she's been following you everywhere and it's getting on my nerves."

"No one really knows we're together... if you want to make it-" I was interrupted by her crushing her lips onto mine. I put my hands on her waist as she basically tried to suck my lips off.

"GET TO CLASS!" A teacher yelled at us. We pulled apart and Beyoncé mean mugged the fuck out of her.

"We'll continue this later..." she whispered in my ear. I bit my lip and looked down again.

🏠 Owen's House🏠

I plopped down on my bed as Beyoncé immediately went into the bathroom. I started to think about everything.

My father didn't come and find me. It was a little scary but I let it go. Beyoncé and her mother took care of me and I became better. It honestly showed that they cared for me. My mother... well she couldn't make it like she said. I'm fine.

"Owen, did you do your homework?" Beyonce asked.

"Yes, I did it in class. Did you do yours?"

"Of course," she said with an attitude.

"Girl I'm just asking."

"Who was that girl that wanted to speak to you?"

"I don't even know her that well. I also don't know her name. Chill bey."

She reappeared as I sat up. She stood still before coming over to me and sitting on my lap.

"I'm sorry, I'm just really possessive over you."

"It's cute, gimme a kiss." She pecked my lips before biting her lip.

"I just wanna say you're mine."

I'm hers. I like that.

"I forgot to tell you, I'm going on vacation with my family," Beyoncé says. I frowned.

"Where?"

"You'll see when you come along."

"How long is it?"

"2 weeks. I already got school covered. I forgot to tell you all that work we've been doing was makeup work."

"When are we leaving..."

"In 2 days."

---

Whew a vacation! Anyways sorry for mistakes!

What do you think about that girl?

What do you think of Beyoncé and Owen's relationship?

How do you think vacation will go?

Cutest moment?

Favorite line?

Beyoncé's attitude?

Suggestions?

~Daddy