Chapter 23

"Ange if we upload it on FB in college group, Caroline will be devastated!", Sarah excitedly said, "I'm sure she'll be expelled!"

However Angelize eyes didn't reciprocate her excitement as she played the video once again. She was sitting on a bed. Her one hand held an ice pack against her nose.

"And that was exactly their plan", Angelize said slowly, "Remember I took out a card from Ashley cell? She was recording us"

"Recording us?', Sarah questioned bewildered.

"Yes. They must have planned to incite us to to do something against them, then record it and use it to cause trouble for us later"

Sarah was filled with astonishment for a while. Then she recovered to exclaim cheerfully.

"We don't need to worry about that because we hold the upper hand now!'

"I don't think so", Angelize quietly said.

"Why?'

Angelize opened her mouth to say something but just then, the door of the infirmary was thrown open and a guy with golden blond hair walked in with a graceful gait.

Sarah face turned to the direction in which Angelize was looking with a dejected face.

Angelize mode had dropped drastically as she hid her tablet under the blanket.

"Its Christain", Sarah mumbled.

Don't let him see me, Angelize silently begged in her mind as she pulled over her hood and looked down.

But her very hoodie was the thing that made her stand out tall among others.

Her beg was useless as Christain walked right in her direction.

"Patner, what are you doing here?", he said cheerfully smiling down at Angelize."I hope you remember to come to my place tomorrow"

Angelize didn't look up.

"I remember", she said in a dismissive tune.

"What time will you come?"

Angelize didn't say anything for a while, keeping her head down.

"Six pm", she replied curtly. Her voice had a tinge of impatience.

Christain sensed something fishy.

Without any warning, he grabbed Angelize hood and threw it off her head.

"What the f**k", Angelize glared at him at his outrageous attitude.

Doing so, her bruised face and bloody nose was exposed. Christain saw a hand printed on her delicate face. It was still fresh on her fair skin.

Her skin was reddened in the shape of a slender hand. Judging it, she must have been slapped pretty harshly. And the one who had slapped her must be a girl by the shape of hand.

It didn't take time for Christain to predict those things.

"Who did it?", he asked without any delay.

A glint of hostility flashed across his eyes.

Sarrah opened her mouth to say:

"It was Ca...."

But Angelize cut her off.

"Has it anything to do with you?", she angrily said.

Christain was at a loss of words.

"Of course it has! You are my partner. Everyone knows that. How dare someone slap my partner."

Angelize snorted with laughter.