Chapter 16

He had copied her diary.

Once in her apartment when she examined it, she found the pages bent along a line cms away from midline. It can only mean that the diary has been pressed in a photocopy machine. Or it has been scanned.

He was as calculating as she assumed.

He was not the number one for no reason. She'll have to be wary of him.

She changed all the codes and added multiple inscriptions to each program. Now he won't just be able to use her codes at will.

"Kukro-Karoo! Kukro-Karoo!"

A new message popped up.

'Save my number. Your idolized, Christain'

How extravagant with words.

She typed his name then deleted it thinking giving him a human name would be such a better treatment than he deserved. She typed again.

'Prick'

She smiled, puffed up with her choice.

"Kukro Karoo! Kukru Karoo!"

Prick: "There are only two weeks left for first project. What they say 'First impression is the last impression'. So let's start tomorrow?"

Angelize: 'We will discuss it during class'

Sending the text, she threw away her mobile.

Of course they wouldn't be discussing it tomorrow. Nor a day after tomorrow. Nor two days after tomorrow.

She cared about her grades. Because according to college policy, getting good grades opened new opportunities to learn more. It was a method to encourage hardworking students to get better grades.

But it didn't mean she couldn't torture him a little.

She laughed maliciously.

Who asked him to pair up with her?

One of the reason as to why she agreed with him was because he was suspecting her. She would have to keep a close eye on him. She didn't want his suspicion to rise to an extent that he probed into her origin and background or her links.

To rectify the situation she would have to reform his views concerning her meanwhile she would have to make sure that he didn't hamper her by looking in her past or origins. Specially with his father was in CIA and with her having connections to mafia. In the future he would be a big trouble.

She also wanted to prove it to him that Noah computer virus had nothing to do with her.

Damn! That was illegal virus.

All viruses were illegal but that one was like super illegal!

It was okay if he discovered her martial arts. But it was not okay if he discovered her prowess in computer skills.

They would only have one project per month. So it wouldn't be that much of bother. She would only have to work with him for few days and after sharing ideas they could go on designing the program individually. As long as he didn't annoy her deliberately, it would be fine.

But perhaps Christain had other plans.

Next day, in the big magnificent class, a sudden hush rang loud once a devil entered the class. Christain glanced across the class and his eyes lit once spotting his person.

"Here you are partner!", he deliberately announced loudly with his famous smile and drawed a lot of attention. If anyone didn't know about her before, they knew it now.