The Royal Mage (Viren X Fem. Reader)

Start from the beginning

3rd POV

Y/N hurried her way through the castle to the courtyard, before it was time for her to be tardy by a minute, she bumped into Soren, "GAH" he yelled nearly being knocked to his feet, "Wait Y/N, I was supposed to escort you." Y/N who was knocked to the ground was offered a hand and brought to her feet. "now then, shall we." Soren said as Y/N took his arm and was escorted out to the Fields of Katolis, where upon a hill, a candle light and a shadowy figure appeared, Soren helped her up the hill as she wasn't the best at being the brawny and she rarely had to climb hills for her career, since Ezran is up at the winter loge with general Amaya, he usually had his lessons outside. Soren took Y/N to the top where he then said " this is where I leave you." as he went down the hill, Y/N, started to walk towards the picnic in the snow to see the figure was none other than Lord Viren himself. "ah, Y/N, glad you could make it, please do sit down." as he patted a spot for Y/N to sit, trustingly she walked over and sat down on the warm winter quilt picnic blanket, "Milord? were you the one to..." "yes" he interrupted Y/N as she was going to finish off with 'wrote the note'. "also Viren is just fine." he added, as he brought out food and plates from the basket, he began to serve Y/N her food as she looked at the view, when he finished serving her he asked "admiring the view?" he then handed Y/N the plate of food to her accompanied with a fork and a knife. "Yes, its beautiful" Y/N said as she saw the world as if it were the worlds most beautiful rose covered with tiny diamond droplets on it, she blushed at Lord Viren, and mostly her cheeks were red due to the cold, she began to eat her food as did Lord Viren, when they finished, they started to stargaze, "how beautiful" Y/N said, admiring the view, "Listen, Y/N, I do need to make my feelings clear to you." Viren said."go ahead" Y/N responded. "I am going to be entirely honest with you, I....." Viren was now blushing so hard it was interfering with him finishing his sentence, but then he eventually spoke it all together "I love you Y/N, no one understands my love for knowledge other than you, I would love nothing more than to share my world with you." he blushed at his statement and looked down at his lap. Y/N was nearly speechless at his remark, "Lo.... sorry, Viren... I feel the same way about you." Y/N blushed as she admitted, Viren looked up and his eyes met Y/N's, "You do? I know that we were strictly pen pals before but you mean it that you... I kind of knew that you had a thing for me, but not to this extreme before." he blurted out blushing more read than a tomato, finally, Y/N just smiled with the same type of blush and looked away. "Y/N, would you grant me the honor of being my lover?" he finally asked as he brought out a necklace that looked like a shell yet something different at the same time.

 "Y/N, would you grant me the honor of being my lover?" he finally asked as he brought out a necklace that looked like a shell yet something different at the same time

Y/N said with glee, "yes." Viren helped put the necklace on Y/N and helped her to her feet. "You make me feel happy Y/N, something that my former wife never let me feel much of at all." Viren said as he cleared the area of his picnic for Y/N. Viren then gave Y/N a nice warm hug and began to help her down the hill and back into the castle grounds. once there they did a sort of hug walk as Viren and Y/N sat in one of the benches Y/N put her head on Virens shoulder and Viren kissed her forehead, as they sat there for a while in the cold, Y/N and Viren talked about things they have in common until they were both tired out. Viren accompanied Y/N to her dorm as the two got in for another hug and a small peck on the lips "goodnight my Knowledgeable Librarian." Viren said, "good night, my Royal Mage." Y/N said said as they parted ways.

Y/N's POV

I went back up into my dormitory, kind of kicked the guard out nicely, and got ready for bed.

3 months later-------

3rd POV

It was now spring time in the Kingdom of Katolis, Y/N and Viren have been going out now for a while, so in love with one another that today was the day that both their dreams will come true. Viren was planning on something just special for Y/N, also he made it so then only one of the two human princes was able to take the egg off of the pedestal (this was before the attack on Katolis). 

Y/N's POV

Viren asked me to come with him to the cherry orchard today, knowing on how beautiful the blossoms are blooming this time of year I decided to wear my best librarians suit and walked into the orchard to find Viren on a bridge where the stream was. I looked at him as pink petals fell down near his face. "ah, Y/N. Just the lady I wanted to see." Lord Viren said with a smile on his face "Hello Viren. My handsome mage." Y/N said with a response as she stood next to him. Viren stood in front of Y/N "Y/N, you are the most understanding, smartest, kindest person I hae ever known, you are good to my children, and you would make me the happiest mage there is..." he got down on one knee "If you would marry me." he said as he pulled out a wedding ring the same design as the necklace as he gave her 3 months before. Y/N put her hands to mouth and blushed to the point the cherry blossoms matched her cheek color " Viren, I thought you'd never ask, yes I would be more than happy to be your bride and wife." Y/N said as Viren began to put the wedding ring on, as well as putting his new ring on afterwards. they then shared a passionate kiss. 

----------1 month after

3rd POV

Y/N was dressed in the most beautiful wedding dress. She began to walk down the Isle, whilst noticing her family and the royal kingdom was seated and watching her come up to the alter where lord Viren stood dressed in a whiter version of his mage clothes ready to begin he ceremony.

---------- After vows

"You may now kiss the bride" the bishop said as Y/N and Viren shared a pashonate kiss as everyone clapped in the room as the white rose petals fell on them.

Authors note:

 HEY PEOPLE!!!!!! I just want to say thanks for reading my first chapter in this Dragon Prince x reader series. now the rules for requests are :

NO LEMONS/SMUT OR ANY SEXUAL THEMES!!!!!! as an asexual, I find it uncomfortable to write such things so don't ask.

don't be strict in going for straight shipping, I also do stuff for LGBTQQIAAPP2S people, or more commonly known as the LGBT+ community. i like a variety to work with.

if you want any character x character shipping as well, let me know, I will do it, like I said, I like a variety to work with.

If you would like to have any setting in your story such as spring time or a realistic modern setting, I can try to fit the description to your liking.

Thank you so much for reading this, it gave me joy writing this story and I will be sure it will give me more joy in writing what you guys request.

---------- Wolfylunapaws AKA the Dragon Of Cosmos-------