The Royal Mage (Viren X Fem. Reader)

Start from the beginning

3rd POV

Y/N knocked on the door to Viren's study "Come in!" Viren said hiding his progress in the drawer to his desk. "Lord Viren," Y/N said with  tiny blush "you do have the moon scroll  ready for me to take back to the library, right?" Viren responded "yes, I do." He handed Y/N the scroll, "I've always admired this room, such a unique display of order." Y/N said while viren blushed slightly, "right, here are your books." Y/N said while putting the basket on his desk "Anything else you need Lord Viren?" Y/N asked "That would be all, but when you are in the Library, do open up the returned book of magic scroll." Viren replied giving Y/N a hint she must return to the library. She responded with "Yes milord." as she walked out of his study. Viren took the sun scroll and read through it in search of a way to combine the moon spell with the sun spell, knowing that he is filled with glee to see Y/N's beautiful (E/C) orbs and (H/C) hair in a (Favorite Hair style), He was bacicly no only furhtering up the secret defence of the egg to defed the Kingdom of Katolis, but also to protect her, Vire chucled at that thought, then moved back to reviewing the ways to make an elemetal protection against elves from taking it off of the pedistal from where it stood.

Y/N's POV

I went back into the Library with the scroll and opened it to see if it was damage thet Viren was telling her about, but to my suprise, there was a rather shorter messanger scroll inside. Quickly I searched the library to see if I was truely alone, I wouldn't want Callum or Claudia peeping over my sholder when I read this small message. I checked the History section, Magic scrolls section, and every gosh darn corner that wouldnt be interesting to mention, before I was sure I was alone, I went to my desk, slowly opened the scroll's stamp and saw this:

Head Librarian Y/N,

I want you to go to the Court Yard, at 10:00 this evening, there will be someone there you will find familiar to accompany you to the Fields of Katolis, prepare to be suprised on this remarkable night, However, since It is still winter, do also prepare yourself for the cold elements of the frost and snow, I will be expecting your presence there, and will not tolerate an absence to this event.

Your secret admirer.

Viren's hand did't look like it wrote this, maybe this was a trick from Soren, but that little illiterate scoundrel doesn't seem to like writing or sitting down in a library like his sister Claudia, it may be King Harrow who wrote this, after all, he may have feelings for me, even though I have a heart for Lord Viren, mage of Katolis, It just didn't make sense, Lord Viren wrote with a bit sharper writing than this soft curve cursive, though to admit, that cursive did seem like the person ment it with tonight and was not trying to fool or deceive me, however, it is now 7:30 i the afternoon, realizing that, I decided to do my nightly routine to close the library for the day and head to my quarters, of which was the first right to the library. once there, I realized that no one would be cooking in the kitchen at this unwholesome hour, so I decided that tonight there will not be a full stomach tonight, ignoring my lack of food, I decided to start up the fire to my room to get the warmth in this dorm, and start getting ready for tonight, I decided to put on a (Favorite Color) dress with my black hooded cape, log warm wool socks(lower hip high) and boots,(this is optional if your hair was up) and to bring my (H/C) hair down out of my (F/H/S), the fire took me an hour to get it going, to get dressed was a 15 minute decision, so now it is 8:45, and I felt like grabbing my gloves, bringing them out of the drawer reminded me of how before now, I was just an apprentice working at the library when all of a sudden, I was promoted to chief librarian, such a joyous day i my entire stay here i Katolis with my family, who I remembered that they paid lots to get me here for a better future, and what a better future I had indeed as they sent me these pretty (F/C) gloves that surprisingly match the dress so well, I gingerly put them on and made my way out of my dorm, but not without adding a few more logs and getting a guard in here to keep warm and to look after the fire. which took an hour, 9:45,"shoot" I said out loud as I may have ran in the halls of the dark palace.