Once he heard a splash of the balls, he looked up, but was surprised to see Baekhyun as his opponent.

He wasn't able to recover from his initial shock as the whistle blew signaling the start of the game.

Immediately, Baekhyun dug through the balls trying to feel for the rubber ducks. He got two for the blue team as he continued digging. However, he noticed Chanyeol who was now fully concentrated and pulled four rubber duckies from one setting.

Alarmed, Baekhyun went over and pushed Chanyeol a bit to distract him from the game. The taller was highly competitive however and pushed him too. The team of students on Baekhyun's side cheered for their teacher loudly so he tried again to stop Chanyeol. He pulled the other's arms and tickled him a bit. It seemed to work as Baekhyun used that short amount of time to pull out three more rubber duckies.

Chanyeol was about to tackle Baekhyun down when the smaller hugged him down whilst oblivious about how close they were. The smaller's legs were straddling Chanyeol's hips as his chest was flush against the other's; Chanyeol's heartbeat going on a spike.

Baekhyun was happily pulling out more rubber duckies, but the taller didn't seem to care anymore as Baekhyun was holding him so tightly.

Once Baekhyun was about to pull back, Chanyeol gripped the other's hips and pulled Baekhyun down again.

A battling of movement ensued. In that time, Baekhyun threw a couple more rubber duckies out and got a few more after he tackled Chanyeol. The whistle blew again and Baekhyun breathed heavily as sweat trailed down his back. He haven't exercised in such a long time and he fell backwards into the pool of balls to catch his breath.

Both teams started counting and it turned out to be a tie as Baekhyun groaned at his hard work going down the drain.

The next game was tug a war as the students assembled with the coordinator to start. Baekhyun finally had some time to rest but not before a student came up to him looking mighty stressed.

"Mr. Byun! My phone dropped in the water and it's stuck in between two boulders." The student narrated exasperatedly as Baekhyun followed to see.

Indeed his student's phone was wedged in between and the only way was to reach it. Baekhyun tried a couple of times but as another crash of waves came over, the phone lifted a bit before slithering out through a gap and into the water.

Baekhyun quickly jumped in and was a few feet away as he paddled over a bit more.

Almost...almost...there...

And Baekhyun grasped the phone in his hands happily waving it towards his student who was smiling brightly as well.

The student looked worried as another wave was looming close by so he shouted at his teacher to hurry back.

Baekhyun started swimming back then felt an immense numb pain at the foot of his heel. His feet started numbing and he yelped in horror at the foreboding cramp that was occurring. The previous competition made Baekhyun over exert his energy which resulted him in drowning right now.

His student looked frantic as he did not know how to swim so he rushed back to get help. He was running hysterically that he crashed into Chanyeol who came out from the restroom.

"Watch where you're going!" Chanyeol snarled about to walk away when the student tugged on his sleeve.

"Chanyeol you know how to swim right?" The student asked but was sure since he saw the taller compete in various sports competitively.