Genius Plan

Updating because it's my birthday! 😊😊😊

~~~~~

Baekhyun woke up to a fluffy bed and sunshine on his face as he cursed at the splitting headache he felt.

Finally it's the weekends Baekhyun yawned as he looked around dazedly. His head was pounding and he felt so dry and grumpy. He was going to head to the bathroom when he noticed that this wasn't his room at all.

It was larger, fancier, but a tad bit familiar. As if it was Ch-

"You're finally awake?" A deep rumble of a voice entered and Baekhyun squinted his eyes to see Chanyeol coming in with a bottle of water.

"Mmm thank you." Baekhyun said as he reached out for the water bottle.

"Who said this was for you?" Chanyeol teased, happy to see the annoyed expression on his teacher's face.

"Yah I'm your teacher! Just give me some water." Baekhyun grumbled before snatching the water and taking a swig of it. He felt much better but still a bit tipsy as he went back and snuggled under the blankets.

"Why are you sleeping again?!" Chanyeol asked as he tried to tug the sheets off.

"Ugh for the love of-"

"Get up." Chanyeol interrupted as he pushed his teacher off the bed with a oof.

"PARK CHANYEOL!" Baekhyun yelled as he rubbed his sore back before huffing and stomping towards the door.

"Where are you going?" Chanyeol asked pulling the back of Baekhyun's shirt to tug him away from leaving.

"Home I'm going home." Baekhyun fussed as he turned around, glared, stabbed the other's stomach, before escaping the other's grasp to leave.

Chanyeol only stood and smiled as annoying Baekhyun was the only way the smaller would ever notice him.

~~~~~

Previous night of the party

"Kyungsoo I'm so sorry!" Kai pleaded as he stared at the sad look of the birthday boy who found him in one of the bedrooms hidden underneath the bed. Kai accidentally broke an important looking vase from the hallways and he has been hiding underneath the bed for quite a bit of time since Kyungsoo found him.

"I-it's ok at least you're not hurt." Kyungsoo gave a comforting smile before patting the other softly on the back.

Kai nibbled his lips as he was dying of happiness inside. Omo he's worried about me? He's falling for me! Hahaa! Kyungsoo you're so adorable!

"K-Kai? Kai! Are you ok?" Kyungsoo asked as he noticed the huge smile appearing on the other's face.

"Oh yeah I am." Kai mumbled one of his hand nervously rubbing the back of his neck as he stared at Kyungsoo. Those plumb, heart shaped lips that will look so delectable-

"Then let's go back outside and play some games with every-

Kai pressed against those heart shaped lips as he nibbled softly against the other's. Slowly Kai gripped the back of Kyungsoo's neck to press harder against the other both lips molding against each other. And as Kai had thought it was soft and heavenly as if molten chocolate cake with a dash of cream.

Kyungsoo pulled back after he regained the sense of the situation as he blushed.

"Wh-what was that?" He asked before giving a cute smile. "Kai you're drunk let's go get cake and water to sober you up." Kyungsoo suggested as he pulled a pouting Kai along who was grinning while lightly touching his lips and thinking about how he'll never wash that part ever again.