Baekhee

Baekhyun yawned as he reached his place, throwing his bag to the side as he plopped down on his couch making him bounce up and down a bit.

He groaned after replaying his memories of the day rewinding. Too tired to deal with dinner or taking a shower, Baekhyun was drifting off to sleep when a rhythmic thumping knocked on his door.

Grumbling he asked "Who is it?"

The thumping continued so Baekhyun dragged himself over and yanked opened the door to be squished tightly by a person-silky hair tickling his nose, heels stomping on his shoes, and a string of 'I miss you so much,' spilled from the excited girl's mouth.

As she pulled back after awhile, Baekhyun finally saw his dear sister beaming up at him.

"I missed you so much, Baek!" The girl jumped as she pulled her luggage in the living room.

"Argh how many times do I have to tell you not to call me so informally? It makes me seem like the younger one. Why don't you call me oppa like other people do?" Baekhyun interrogated as he closed the door and moved to the kitchen to fix some food.

"Ew you're more like an unnie than a oppa, Baek." The girl giggled as she opened her hot pink bag and pulled out a perfume bottle before spraying the whole place fresh.

"That smells disgusting."

"You look ugly."

"You know we are related so you just called yourself ugly."

"Whatever."

"Yah Byun Baekhee!" Baekhyun shouted as he stared at his sister pushing his Lego figurines off to make room for her lipstick collection.

"Calm down Baek look it didn't break." The girl answered with a flip of her hair at an annoyed Baekhyun.

"Why are you here anyways?" Baekhyun quizzed as he glanced towards her.

"Dad went on a business trip and mom kicked me out-" Baekhee was saying when Baekhyun stopped chopping to look up at her wide eyed.

"What?!" Baekhyun shouted chopping a carrot piece extra big.

"Mom told me to be more independent and explore the world but I say that's bs. I have eyes Baek, mom and dad are struggling and something has gone wrong. I can sense it." Baekhee whispered towards the end a bit sad.

"B-but why they love each other!" Baekhyun at this point was overwhelmed with the information and unable to continue cooking-not that he wanted to anyways.

"Not their love, their finance you dummy. Dad's company is breaking slowly but steadily ever since R&T set their eyes on us. They are planning to take our small company and reconstruct it as another branch of their company" Baekhee revealed.

"And why would R&T want our company? They already control all technology development, food chains, and top name brands. And why are you still spending so lavishly when mom and dad are struggling?" Baekhyun probed eyeing his sister's designer purses and clothes.

"I don't buy things everytime I only get them when the time is right."

"Limited edition you mean?"

"Yeah when that happens." Baekhee confessed smiling at her brother.

"Wait-then what about school? Byun Baekhee I swear-"

"I already transferred to the school you're teaching. But don't tell anyone our relationship-I don't want to be associated with you." Baekhee expressed as she strutted towards Baekhyun's room and began unpacking.

"How did you even get in? With those grades of yours I'll be glad a community college accepts you." Baekhyun sassed as he turned on the tv.

"Um I may or may not have asked Taeyeon unnie to um help." Baekhee stuttered from the room.

Baekhyun sighed of course his sister would do that.

"How old are you? 18 and you still not independent yet." Baekhyun pointed out.

"So? Baek you're 23 and I don't see you mature anywhere." Baekhee rebutted as Baekhyun feigned hurt.

"Go to sleep so you can wake up earlier tomorrow." Baekhyun ordered ushering his sister to his room.

"Great. I'll have to face you the whole day...at school and home." Baekhee complained as her brother gave her a blazing glare.

"You're lucky I'm nice. Now sleep my little princess." Baekhyun said like in their younger childhood years when his sister demanded to be treated like one.

"You're not sleeping here?" Baekhee asked after she got tucked in with a small night light next to her.

"No you snore too loud." Baekhyun lied as he went outside and curled himself in a blanket before cuddling on the sofa.

~~~~~

Di di di di di di di di........

Grumbling, Baekhyun swiped the alarm and finally peace and quiet dawned upon the house.

But after a minute or two, he felt something ticklish by his nose as he peeked open to see a kitty padding his nose. A kitty...A KITTY!

He immediately woke up jumping away as he heard Baekhee's snickering by his side.

"What's that?!" Baekhyun screeched as he scrambled behind the couch with his sister finally holding the kitty.

"Meet Grumpy he's a cute little guy ain't he?" Baekhee teased as she petted the kitty's head.

"W-wha-what how is he in here?" Baekhyun stuttered afraid.

"I kept him in my purse and let him out when you were gone. I can't believe you're still scared of cats, Baek. I mean I'm sorry that you got scratched by a cat when you were three but you don't have to be afraid for so long." Baekhee exclaimed as she sat down at the kitchen.

"You don't understand urgh!" Baekhyun retorted as he ran to the bathroom to freshen up to prepare for school.

Baekhee sprinted away when Baekhyun suggested taking her to school mumbling about how embarrassing that would be. In the end, Baekhyun allowed his sister to take a taxi as he waved.

Sighing, Baekhyun grabbed Chanyeol's shorts he borrowed yesterday and hopped onto his bicycle before he pedaled towards school and like always heard the screams and awwws of girls surrounding that troublemaker kid of his.

Baekhyun walked away oblivious to the stare Chanyeol was giving him.

Oblivious to his sister seemingly dazed with the troublemaker.

And oblivious to what troubles will interrupt his life.

~~~~~

I'm back! And I may or may not have been catching up on some Exo since I didn't have YouTube poor me...anyways which is your favorite? Back at it again with my obnoxious polls...hehe. 😅😅😅

A) Kokobob
B) The Eve
C) Other