Byuntae!

Am I feeding you guys well? 😂😂😂

~~~~~

"Is everyone ready? Be careful on placing the suitcases on the bus." Baekhyun directed as he helped his students organize the bags in the carrier.

Baekhyun was avoiding Chanyeol at all costs as this was dangerous for him. He felt himself sometimes glazing at the taller and wondered what it would be like to snuggle against him...No Baekhyun snap out of it!

Sighing, he packed his luggage safely in before sitting in the very front of the bus.

Chanyeol entered next, but only gave him a short glance before moving to the back beside his friends. The seats were almost filled and the bus driver was going to go when a loud "Wait!" Shouted.

With a relieved sigh, Kaspar clambered on and sat down next to Baekhyun.

Finally the bus started as Baekhyun stared confused at the student next to him.

"Kale-Kasper? Aren't you supposed to be on the other bus? You're not in my class." Baekhyun questioned as he scrunched his eyebrows.

"Was I? Oh my mistake then, too bad." Kasper nonchalantly answered as he leaned his head back with his arms crossed.

Ten minutes through and Baekhyun was regretting coming on this trip even though it was mandatory.

He sighed again as Kasper made a small sound before snuggling closer on Baekhyun's shoulder. Soft snores tickled Baekhyun's ears and he glanced around hoping someone can save him from this situation.

Unfortunately, most of the students were either asleep, had their earphones on, or giggling with their friends.

Bored, Baekhyun played with his phone until a notification popped up.

Beautiful Baekhee
Oppa dad has something to tell you when you get back.

Baekhyun bit his lips as he noticed the text. This wasn't good, Baekhee only spelled everything out when something serious was happening. She even had a period at the end.

He was wondering why his sister was absent from school and maybe it was because of their father. Baekhee only told him about going to their parent's house for awhile, but something was off.

The bus screeched to a stop at the red light and Kasper jolted forward before waking up.

Groaning, he rubbed his eyes and glanced over at Baekhyun who was shaking his head at him.

"You fell asleep and now my shoulder is numb." Baekhyun muttered whilst Kasper just gave a lopsided smile in return.

All this while Chanyeol just glared at the back of Kasper's head, but refrained himself for the sake of not scaring his teacher away again.

~~~~~

Two teams were split up and they had to compete by finding rubber ducks in a pool of blue balls. There was a red and a blue team. Each team had one person compete each round to see which group would have the most rubber duckies found.

Baekhyun sat relaxed under the umbrella shade as his students laughed happily in the game. However, his time was short lived as a girl, who was the one who pulled Baekhyun in to stop Chanyeol and Kasper's fight, came over to usher Baekhyun over towards the game. Her name was Sejeong Baekhyun noticed as he kept up with her pace.

"What's wrong is there a fight again?" Baekhyun asked frantically.

"No but our teams are odd numbered and we need one more person to compete to finish the game. Please help our team win, Mr. Byun." Sejeong pleaded as she pushed her teacher in the pool of balls with Chanyeol waiting boredly for the next contestant. Their team was winning by far and he was just dwelling in the screams of support.