Heated

When the Byun siblings reached home with Baekhyun having to run back to school to retrieve his stuff and finally settling in the living room.

As he was grading his papers, Baekhyun noticed a very familiar paper and he finally figured that it was one of the reflection papers Chanyeol had to complete.

Miss me?
Still need to finish our tutoring session ;)
650-090-3652
Chanyeol xoxo

"What's that?" Baekhee asked yanking the suspicious paper out of Baekhyun's hands.

Bulging her eyes out, she quickly took her phone and saved the number before dashing in her room with the paper which was being shredded to pieces.

Snickering a bit, Baekhyun just shook his head before he continued grading his papers.

But a quarter of the way through, his eyes started drooping and soon his head was bobbing a bit before he fell asleep.

It wasn't until the next morning that Baekhyun woke up with a crick in his neck and continuous sneezing. He noticed that the window was wide open and he sighed because he forgot to close it last night and now he already feels the sickness coming up.

Baekhee was already awake with her backpack in hand and urging Baekhyun to hurry as she applied on lip gloss.

Rubbing his eyes tiredly, Baekhyun collected his papers and strutted to the bathroom to take a shower. Even after the shower he felt sluggish and he settled to throw on jeans and a baggy sweatshirt because he was too lazy and not feeling professional today.

He would have stayed home but there was a test today and he didn't want a substitute to be in charge of the students because they were always pulling pranks or joking that the substitute might not like.

On the way there, Baekhyun tried to think positive thoughts and once he reached the school, with a few minutes to spare, he parked his bicycle before dashing in the building.

The bell rung as Baekhyun banged open the door students shocked that their teacher was almost late and surprisingly even Chanyeol was here before him. Whispers were circulating about why Baekhyun was still teaching even after that outburst he made yesterday towards Chanyeol. They were surprised that Baekhyun wasn't fired yet as previous teacher would've been packing away the time they insulted or yelled at Chanyeol.

Baekhee came in after a bathroom break to fix her hair and gave a small smile to Baekhyun before walking to her desk.

Baekhyun greeted the students and passed out tests to each row before he sat back down grading papers.

Chanyeol noticed from the moment Baekhyun entered-his rosy cheeks and droopy eyes that he was tired, but after sitting at his desk grading, he noticed his teacher's labored breathing and sluggishness.

He flipped the test around before placing his head down to sleep with not a care in the world. The bell rung and Chanyeol got up after students flooded out the door and passing their tests to Baekhyun.

He was among the last and just placed the empty test in the palms of Baekhyun's hands before exiting for lunch.

Chanyeol assumed that the other would explode like all the other times but instead the shorter just collected the papers and crumbled out Chanyeol's paper before tossing it away.

"Yah what's the problem with you? Why didn't you give me detention?" Chanyeol asked halting at the doorway and slammed it shut when the halls got too loud.

"It's ok that doesn't equate to detention." Baekhyun explained as he took a sip of water. He really should have had breakfast today but he had no time to spare. And right when he was going to grab some food, Chanyeol had to be a nuisance again.

"So you're saying that wasn't despicable enough? Well I can change that." Chanyeol gave a smile before turning over to push over desks and chairs.

"Yah! PARK CHANYEOL!" Baekhyun shouted and the taller stopped a smirk in place as he went over to Baekhyun.

"Detention?" Chanyeol asked as he crossed his arms.

"You are s-" Baekhyun paused as his forehead burned more and he was hit with a wave of dizziness.

He clasped his hand on a nearby table and inhaled and exhaled slowly. Chanyeol watched alarmed as he ran over towards his teacher.

"What's wrong with you?" Chanyeol asked concerned as he held Baekhyun up.

"Mm I don't know I feel sick." Baekhyun mumbled his cheeks rosy pink and head thumping.

You better not be too close to him!

Baekhyun recalled Baekhee's request so he wiggled out of the taller's hold and muttered a "I'm fine."

Chanyeol scrunched his eyebrows at the smaller but didn't push it any further. Baekhyun unconsciously pouted at the state of his classroom and turned over to stare at Chanyeol.

"Wh-what?!" Chanyeol shouted suddenly fretting because of his teacher.

Baekhyun didn't say anything and exited the classroom so Chanyeol mumbled a string of profanities before ordering two boys from the hall and demanded them to organize the mess he made.

The taller then went to search for his teacher and after visiting the nurse, staff lounge, and office; he finally found his teacher resting on a table in the library. He was walking over until he noticed the nerd he despised-Kyungsoo. Since the smaller made his friend all weird and blushing all the time, Chanyeol had a certain hatred with the other because Kai was usually such an arrogant jerk without a care in the world.

He decided to eavesdrop for awhile even though he could have just barged over and sat himself right down.

"Your name is Baekhyun? Nice to meet you." Kyungsoo smiled as he pushed his glasses higher up his nose.

"H-hi." The other muttered unsure if he should tell this student here that he is a teacher. In the end he decided not to so he can make a friend here at school too. Kyungsoo thought Baekhyun's reluctance was shyness and dismissed it as how a new student would act in a new school.

"So how do you like school?" Kyungsoo asked when there was a small gap of silence.

"Um it's ok. The students here are really playful especially that Park Chanyeol kid." Baekhyun stressed and Kyungsoo nodded his head along.

"If that person ever bother you, try to avoid him. He's pretty powerful in this school and if he doesn't like a kid, they usually disappear from this school within a week." Kyungsoo warned. He sighed a bit because he knew Chanyeol hates him for whatever reason and he might have to leave this school soon.

"Wow he's such a stuck up, stubborn, and spoiled kid. Whoever marries him in the future will probably suffer and then go crazy." Baekhyun ranted.

"Having fun talking about me?" A playful, cold voice asked as Kyungsoo stiffly sat in his chair while Baekhyun rolled his eyes at the taller who managed to barge into their conversation.

Without agreement from either of the two, Chanyeol pulled out a chair and sat down with a wide smile, but not the happy kind-the one that makes someone apologize even if they have done nothing wrong.

"What were you talking about Kyungsoo? Something bad?" Chanyeol asked leaning over a bit with a threatening aura surrounding him.

The other gathered his thoughts and tried to glare at Chanyeol even though he was afraid on the inside.

It wasn't until his new friend, Baekhyun whacked Chanyeol on the head that the threatening aura disappeared.

~~~~~

Update completed! Who's your bias/bias wrecker? 😎😎😎