Chocolately Sweetness

As the bell rung signaling the last of his classes, Baekhyun yawned because he was stuck on a new scrolling chair-the other shoved in the janitor's closet. He had to sit in the chair for hours to hide his lower body and he was just so glad that he got through the day without any trouble.

"Hey Byun." Came a smirking Chanyeol as he leaned by the doorframe, hallways empty and students long gone-well except this tall delinquent here.

"What are you doing here? Go home already." Baekhyun ordered as he began gathering the papers scattered on his desk.

"I'm here for my detention, Byun." Came the quick reply.

Sighing, Baekhyun rubbed his forehead and mumbled, "You don't have detention and I would like it if you call me Mr. Byun not Byun."

"But By-Mr. Byun I threw a paper ball at you, I interrupted the class, an-"

"And I'm too tired to give you detention because staring at you just gives me headaches-no offense." Baekhyun interrupted as he got up, grabbed his bag, and before leaving "I'll wash your clothes and give them back tomorrow. Bye Chanyeol."

He sighed and after reaching the taller, he ruffled his hair and gave a small smile before walking out into the hallways yawning as he stretched his arms out.

Chanyeol stood there in utter disbelief-no teachers ever let him off a detention unless he threatens them or pull some strings. But he was basically presenting himself but the teacher just turned him away? Unbelievable.

"Wait. Mr. Byun. I forgot my car can you drive me home?" Chanyeol asked as the smaller slowed down.

"Uh the thing is I don't have a car-" Baekhyun began but Chanyeol thinking that his teacher was lying, said he was ok and he will still go home with him.

"As a repayment of my kindness I insist that you take me home." Chanyeol retorted as he stood firm so that was how they ended up walking together to Baekhyun's "car."

"Um here it is." Baekhyun muttered as his tall student peered at the bicycle in front of him.

"You were serious?" Chanyeol asked in disbelief staring incredulously at the two wheeled transport.

"Does it look like I was lying?" Baekhyun asked as he got on the bicycle. "Besides I don't know how to ride a car." He mumbled to himself.

"So fucking lame." Chanyeol stated as he looked over the bicycle and back to his teacher.

"Park Chanyeol! It haven't been a day since and I have already memorized your name. Language. Teens these days." Baekhyun mumbled as he pulled his bike close and hopped on clearly distressed about the events that occurred in his day.

"Hey where's my seat?" Chanyeol asked as he folded his arms and stared disapprovingly at Baekhyun.

"Thank you Chanyeol for what you did today but I have somewhere to go so bye." Baekhyun smiled before dropping it and pedaled quickly away while laughing to himself.

But after a minute or so, a car was driving side by side with him and he turned to see his one and only troublesome student-with one hand on the wheel and the windows down as he drove right next to him.

Baekhyun immediately stopped and the car did so too-luckily the school area was empty and the streets were too as the smaller gazed at the taller.

"Park Chanyeol don't drive one handedly it's dangerous!" Baekhyun scolded right after he got off his bicycle.

"Well yolo." Chanyeol replied giving a flirty smirk to his teacher.

Sighing Baekhyun asked him to drive safely and to stop following him.