Delinquent

"Aaaaaa Chanyeol oppa!" A girl with pretty pigtails screeched as she rushed over towards the school gates.

Immediately others came over and garnered much attention as girls crowded around to get a glance of the handsome bad boy of the school.

He was known as cold. Rude. Spoiled since his family practically owns the school and he was off the hook on anything. Anything.

People did homework for him, gave him a seat when none was available in the cafeteria, and people worshipped him in order to not get on his bad side.

As the girl rushed over to wrap her hands around his arm with a smile plastered on her face as if she was the luckiest girl alive. But not for long.

"Get off." Chanyeol grunted as he roughly shoved the poor girl off whose face contorted into sadness and surprise.

"B-but we're datin-" the girl tried but got cut off.

"Not anymore. I'm breaking up with you." And like that no further words were spoken as the girl wailed pitifully while running towards the restrooms to cry.

And yes he doesn't care it happens all too much for him to be affected. Chanyeol likes to have a wide variety to choose from rather than spending the rest of his life on one.

Even though he was known for his playboy ways, no one can really resist Park Chanyeol and so many have fallen for him-as it only boasted his pride and mindset that he was above everyone else.

Chewing on a piece of gum, he stepped inside the classroom as the teacher warned about not being tardy.

"Park Chanyeol you shouldn't be tardy every single da-" The teacher began when Chanyeol shot him a glare and blew a big bubble before popping it and chewing it obnoxiously again.

The whole class snickered at the new teacher's reaction as the man marched out, fed up with the boy's attitude and went straight to the principal's office.

Chanyeol took his seat as the class applauded him for sending another fuming teacher away. Not long, the teacher returned with a pale look as he grabbed his belongings and shakily went out the door.

Another one fired. Of course the principal knew better than to suspend Chanyeol as suggested by the new teacher because that meant suicide for the school. A growing headache formed in the principal's head as she sighed before skimming through a list of potential teachers.

But she only rubbed her head as she thought of their future facing Chanyeol-getting fired. A sudden name splashed across her mind as she remembered her best friend who graduated with a teaching credential a year ago.

She pressed in the number she knew by heart and waited as it rung.

"Hello?" Came a sleepy voice.

"Byun Baekhyun are you still sleeping when the sun is already so high up in the sky?" The principal scolded her friend.

"I've got nothing to do. I got fired two months ago-" A small voice mumbled.

"FIRED?!" The principal exclaimed pausing her typing on the keyboard.

"Yes I'm fired since that school had to cut people and of course being the newest one there I got cut." Baekhyun grumbled as he yawned.

"That's great news!" The woman said delighted as she twirled on her chair, the wheels spinning her around.

"Thanks for your conc-excuse me?" Came the confused answer.

"How about I offer you a job at my school?" She chirped suddenly envisioning Baekhyun teaching here.

"As a janitor? No thanks I'm too lazy to even clean up after myself." Baekhyun replied as sounds of ripping appeared on the phone. Probably ramen noodles again. Thought the principal as she shook her head disapprovingly at her friend's choices.

"No as a teacher you dummy." She stated as she filed her nails.

"But it's so prestigious and I have so little experience with teaching and-"

"And I'll double your salary I don't care I just need a teacher before Park Chanyeol drives me crazy!"

"Fine I'll take it but just because you're my best friend Taeyeon ah." Came the quick reply.

"It was the salary but whatever come to work tomorrow seven and don't be late." The principal asserted.

"Seven?! But I go to sleep at seven in the morni-" And Taeyeon hung up before she would have to listen to her friend's outbursts.

~~~~~

Welcome to another story of mine and hope you enjoy it! 😜😜😜