Touchin& Lovin

August POV

The girls are down for the night and I'm just up eating chips on my couch. I wonder what Jasmine is doing cause I know Chris has a club appearance tonight

*The doorbell rings

I go to open the door and it reveal Jasmine in lingerie!

"Baby girl, what are you doing?

"I choose you August. My bags in the car but you can get those later after you put me to sleep.

I bite my lip

"You sure baby?

"Yea I want you, make love to me.

"Alright, I gotchu

I hold her hand and guide her upstairs to my bedroom. We go into my bedroom and I instantly lock the door. I'm glad I have a soundproof bedroom cause I'm about to have babygirl screaming. 

"Lay down.

She lays down and I rip her thong off. I play with her pussy till she gets nice and wet. Then I start eating that thang like I've been starving for years.

"OMG! August

I know she surprised that I'm eating it but she is special and my new woman.

It doesn't take that long for her to cum. I'm painfully hard so with no hesitation, I take my clothes off. I slide right in and kiss her lips

"You so big, damn I love it.

"I love your pussy.

I'm slow and deep stroking her. The grip she got me on is something serious. Chris is fucking fool.

Odell POV

The doorbell ringed as I finished playing with the dogs. I get up from the couch and go to the door.

I open and it's Leah in lingerie

"I left Jay and my bags are in the car but you can get those later. I want you Odell.

"Are you sure?

"Yes take me to your room.

I pick her and take her to my room. I lay on the bed and start to handle my business. I'm ripping the lingerie and taking my clothes off.

"69.

We get into position and we are tasting each other. She is sitting on my face and I'm eating her up while she is sucking that dick like she missed me.

After we cum into each other mouths, it's time for the main course. I don't a condom cause she already pregnant so I slide right into her.

Narrator POV

All the guy wake up as the sun rises into the sky.
August woke on his couch with panties and chips next to him.
Odell wakes ups in his bed with one of dogs by it.
Jay wakes up sweating in his bed from a nightmare dream. He seen Odell and Leah have sex.
Chris wakes up in his studio chair that he falls out. He had a nightmare that August and Jasmine hooked up!
Leah is in a bubble bath in the air b n b spot while Jasmine is sleeping. They both had a long night.

A/n:What do you think about this chapter?

What should happen now?
How did you like the women's revenge?