They Know

Game POV

"Aye nigga the blogs are talking about you and your new baby momma. I'm glad she ain't a teenager and no ugly broad. *Wack 10(manager)

"You got jokes today. 

The paparazzi was all in our face when we landed.

"Where is the new baby momma at?

"Her name is Leah and she is sleep.

"So you want me to get a real estate agent on the phone and find her a nice crib? *Wack 10

"Nah. She is staying with me

"Until the baby is born?

"Nah till forever, she is wifey.

"What?! Your ass finally settling down again, I don't believe it.

"She isn't like Tiffany, she is different. She loves me for me. She loves both my sides. She is classy and she smokes with me.

"Word?! You couldn't get Tiffany to smoke with you for nothing.

"She can roll too.

"Oh she is a keeper.

"Yup and the kids love her.

"Damn, nigga. So when is the wedding?

"After my baby girl is born.

"Serious?

"Yea just don't tell anybody yet.

"No problem, you know I got your back.

"Aye stay for dinner so you can meet Leah.

*At dinner

It's quiet because we all stuffing our faces with the delicious meal that Leah cooked. Even our Chef is eating.

We all finish dinner, Wack leaves and the kids are dozing off on the couch.

"Aye y'all get up and finish your homework then bring it to me.

They sigh and get up, which leaves Leah and I alone.

"The blogs know about you and Tiffany is pissed.

"About what?

"She don't mind me having a new girlfriend and kid but she just doesn't like how you move. She doesn't trust the kids with you which is crazy cause you love them.

"Exactly! They are like my own and I would never hurt them. I barely can say no to them especially California.

"I know baby girl and them damn eyes.

"This new babygirl is going to be spoil.

"Hell yea,by everyone.

"Well I will have a talk with Tiffany.

"Oh nah. I feel like y'all going to fight.

"Hell no. I'm pregnant and classy. Tiffany is a classy and educated woman that seems reasonable. We are going to speak like grown women.

"True. But if you make it worse then I'm spanking that ass.

"You was going to do that anyway.

"Hell yea. Later, you better be ready for Daddy.

"Aren't I always?

We kiss.

Jasmine POV

Honeymoon is over and Chris is gone on tour. And he made me stay home while his new Asian pet follows him around. That nigga even volunteered me to be August nurse/babysitter. At least August has been nice to me, too nice in fact.

"August! Your suppose to be resting and not cooking.

"Yea but I made all my favorites so you can try it.

I look at the food and start drooling.

"It looks and smells delicious. You would make a good husband to someone.

"Nah.

"Still on the no love bs?

"Yea. I'm sick and what woman is going to want a sick nigga. I wouldn't trust a woman that does, probably going to try to smother a nigga in his sleep.

"It's a lot of real non gold diggers that would want to be with you and you probably already met them.

"Yea you definitely right, I have met some good ones.

"Omg do you like someone?

He blushes

"Yea.

"Who is it? You gotta tell me, I can keep a secret.

"I hope you can. It's you. I like you baby.

Chris POV

"So you got your homie August that you know likes your wife hanging out together. *Spice one

"Yea.

"What if they fuck?

"Jasmine is the faithful type but if she does smash the homie then I won't be mad. August has like one foot in the grave. Me letting him smash my wife ain't a big deal cause we shared bitches before.

"And your cheating  on Jasmine anyway.

"Nah, my girl was here first. So technically Jasmine is like the side wife.

"Nigga, you stupid.

A/n: What do you think about this chapter?
Leah and Jay
Chris, Jasmine and August