Late Night, Early Morning

Game POV

It's night and the kids are still up playing. It's the weekend so they can stay up but I know they are going knocked out soon especially Cali. Leah went to shower and change. I notice Cali fell asleep so I pick her up.

"Aye, don't stay up all night especially eating snacks. I'm going to bed.

"Alright, good night Dad. *King

"Night pops. *Harlem

I put Cali in her bed and leave. I go into my bedroom and see Leah sitting on the bed. She is wearing this

 She is wearing this

"The kids are sleep?

"Just Cali.

I take off my shirt and shorts. I hop in the bed and Leah comes next to me. My lips connect with hers as I get a handful of that booty. I might as well benefit from all of this. I take my hand off her booty and put it in her shorts. Damn she got a fat pussy. Her moaning in my mouth and feeling her pussy got me hard. I need to be in that ASAP. We stop kissing and take our clothes off. I put the tip in and I almost nut. 

"Damn baby, so fucking tight.

She just moans back as I go all the way in. I slow thrust but she still gets creamy which turns me on. When we have the house to ourselves, I'm going to go crazy in this pussy. This shit is wonderful and I don't want to ever leave it.

"You about to cum on daddy dick huh?

"Yes.

And she cums hard on me which me go crazy. I start pounding her pussy and like 15 minutes into pounding, I get that feeling.

"Oh shit.

I nut into her so hard then I lay on top her.

"Damn, I think you took my soul. *Game

She giggles then starts kissing my neck. Then starts biting my neck and I get hard again. But I get off of her and she frowns.

"Relax. I want you on top this round.

We switch places and all I know it's going to be a long night.

*Next Day

"Daddy?! Are you and mommy okay?

We both wake up.

"Yea we okay.

"You coming out soon? It's the afternoon