Right There

Game POV

It's been 3 months since , I stopped messing around with India and the rest of the thots. I've just been working on business ventures (like my weed company)and spending time with my family. Leah and I have gotten closer which means I finally got a hang on this marriage thing. My family is happy and so am I. Chris and Jasmine are happy too and I think that crazy nigga is going to propose to her soon. Especially since she is against having a baby out of wedlock, nah she ain't pregnant yet but just like I am fertile so is Chris. We don't shoot no blanks. Speaking of that, I wonder when and if Leah is pregnant. I be shooting her club up on the regular and I wouldn't be surprised if we have twins. Twin girls is what I want. Cali would be so mad about that but my big baby girl will be fine.

Leah comes sit on my lap.

"You missed Daddy?

"Yup.

I'm sitting in my man cave smoking and thinking. So I wasn't in the bed with Leah.

"So what are you thinking about?

"A baby girl. I want another one

"Oh really?

"Yea. So go upstairs and get naked so Daddy can give you this dick.

I kiss her passionately then she pulls away. She gets up from my lap and leaves the room. She always horny and I love it.

*Days Later

Leah POV

"Guess What?!

"You got that body lava from Rihanna? Cause if so you better got me some. I wanna be glowing too damnit.

"You already glowing from all that dick you getting, ass probably pregnant. *Jazz

"I hope so. * Jay

"Anyway, Chris and I are getting married! I'm finna be Mrs. Breezy.

"Aww! I'm so happy for you! We gotta look at Wedding magazines now.  Do y'all have a date or is too soon?

"As you know I always wanted a summer wedding. Maybe bohemian with a hint of anime or graffiti.

"Aww including your future hubby faves.

"See that's why I'm marrying her and cause of the good ass pussy.

Jasmine blushes

"Good ass pussy is hereditary cause my wifey got some of the best.

Now it's time for me to blush

"Alright you two, settle down. Baby we have to throw them an engagement party.

"Okay. Whatever you want.

"Yay!

I grab Jazz hand and pull her into the house.

Tiffany POV

I watch them get dropped off by her and it makes my heart hurt. I'm so confused by these dreams of their little faces. Am I someone's mother?

A/n: Yes I finally updated!
My life has been crazy
What do you think about this chapter?