Tension

Leah POV

Jasmine and I are getting mani & pedicures, having a girls day.

"So what's up girl? You ready for Chris to come back?

"Hell yea. I miss my light bright so much. And I need to be away from August.

"Why? What did he do?

"He wants me like bad.

"Did you tell Chris?

She gives me a look

"Oh yea, he is crazy. But I think it's better to tell him then he finds out on his own. Think about which  Chris reaction is better?

"None.

"True. Well I guess you shouldn't tell him cause you won't have to spend anymore time with now that Chris is coming back.

"Yup either way I wasn't going to tell him. Now how does my nails look?

 Now how does my nails look?

"So cute. Yellow is always poppin on melanin . How does my nails look?

 How does my nails look?

"So you and cute. Now let's go find auntie baby.

"Yes food! We are hungry.

We pay for our nails and leave.

*Two days later

Jay decided to have a dinner party cause Chris is back which is weird it's not like that nigga went to jail again. And he invited lot of people like: Tae, Sevyn, Snoop and his wife, diddy and Cassie, Chris and Jasmine, Terrence and Jasmine, Jay family(including the kids). I think Jay is lying cause none of these care about Chris like that. I mean one of them is his ex girlfriend. I wonder what this party really about.

Jasmine POV

I'm trying not ruin this party but I wanna slap the shit out of Chris. I found out he only married me to help his image plus he is cheating on me. He used August as a pawn to distract me from coming on tour with him.

"Aye, why do you look like you wanna kill Chris? Is it cause of the cheating?

"You knew!

August pulls me a side

"Babygirl, of course I knew. I mean Chris don't pop up married to a black woman without something going on.

"Damn, so I'm stupid.

"Nah. You in love and that's makes people overlook things. Now let's go see your sister get engaged.

We go back to the party and Chris calls me over. He holds my hand as Game propose to Leah. Leah in tears and accepts. She is so happy and I have put a fake smile on.

"Look Jazz, I'm going to be in the married club with you.

"Yea sis, I'm so happy for you.

"We going to start planning soon.

"Okay.

Leah is planning a wedding while I'm planning a divorce.

A/n: What do you think about this chapter?
Leah and Jay are getting married!
Chris is playing Jazz.
August wants Jazz but does he deserve her?
Team August or Team Chris ?