Life without You

Game POV

The mothers of my kids are back, I'm single and the kids are happy. Only the kids, my mom, Odell, and Chris remember Leah and Jasmine. Speaking of Chris, he went to find Jasmine and found her. They are currently enjoying their honeymoon and Chris first vacation in years. Chris gave me Leah address but I have no intention of seeing her for two reasons. I don't know what to say or how to feel. This whole spell thing was by a fanatic fan and I'm not with it. I don't play around with witchcraft. And she made my kids confused which I don't like. I had to sit them down and explain that Leah being my wife and their mom was like being in a wrinkle in time type of thing. It wasn't real which made them ask if Leah was real. I told them, yes and that made Cali happy. She wants to see Leah and the boys miss her cooking. Admittedly, I miss her too but that doesn't mean I should see her.

Leah POV

I'm pregnant and yes it's Jay. Jasmine and Chris told me to tell him but I know he is mad at me. He has been taking low key shots at me on IG. Posting a pic of his kids with their moms talking about: mothers are the foundation to help grow. I'm glad I didn't pick toxic weeds.

So I decided I'm not going to hide, I post a sonogram picture and a picture of my bump on Instagram. Caption reads: I'm having a girl, a mini-me.

If he happens to see it and wants to reach then I won't block it. I love Jay but he doesn't love me.

Back to Game POV

I've been having weird dreams about Leah lately. She is back in my house but this time she isn't alone. In one of the dreams she has a baby bump and we are cuddling in bed. The next one is Cali and Leah teaching our daughter to dance. Is this side effects of that spell Leah cast?
It's 3 am, I'm smoking and I decided to look at Leah Instagram. The first picture I saw was of Leah baby bump and a sonogram picture. She is pregnant but it can't be my baby right?!
I smoke two more blunts and I call her.
"is that my baby?
"yes.
"I'm coming out there.
I hang up the phone.

A/n: What do you think about this chapter?

Due to personal reasons and being busy, I barely have the motivation to write.