Obsesssion/Love

Odell POV

I doubt a wedding between Leah and Game is going to happen. Game is a thot and chasing pussy is favorite thing to do, besides being a father. I don't seem him as the faithful, loyal type. Therefore, he will cheat on Leah and more than once. I will be a friend and be by her side. I'm trying to secure my spot in her life and maybe this baby life. I would make a good step pops.

Chris POV

I feel stupid by messing with Jasmine heart. She is a good step mom to Royalty and she definitely has my back. She had a talk with Nia and now I don't have to give her more child support money. I just bought her a house and got some people to help with her business venture. If her business is making money she won't want money from me. This is all Jasmine idea and I'm so grateful to her. I can't lose her so I won't be signing those divorce papers.

Right now I'm on my way to August house to talk.

Knock,knock

August opens the door and let's me in.

"So what's up my nigga? How are you?

"Blessed and highly favored.

"Okay. Anyway you can't be friends with Jasmine no more.

"Why? Does Jasmine not want to be friends with me? Or are you jealous that I'm going to treat her like a real nigga should?

"Im not jealous of you. I'm a sexy nigga with money and fame. Jasmine not going nowhere.

"Jasmine don't want all of that. She want a real nigga that is down for her. Loyal for her. I may be sick but I could be that man for her. She deserves to be happy and I can make her happy.

"I can also. I'm not giving up on my wife.

"I'm not giving up on her either. So may the best man win.

"Yea. Me nigga.

I storm out of his house. I'm going to keep my wife and that's on my mom and Ro.

The Game POV

Leah has been so wrapped up in planning our wedding for these last two weeks that she in the bed snoring. She is on her back with her hand on her belly. And Cali is laying next to her. She always wanna be under Leah. She be having conversations with the baby. Cali is so happy to finally be a big sister especially to a girl. I get up and use the bathroom and as I could back to bed, I noticed that my phone is ringing, well vibrating. I pick it up and go downstairs. I sit down in my man cave and look at all of the text messages from the groupies. Which one is going to suck my dick tonight. Yes I'm engaged but I don't wanna wake up wifey. I text India and tell her to come through. My needs will always be met and I don't care how Leah feels about that.

Leah POV

My bladder wakes me up so I ease out the bed. As I go into the bathroom, I wonder where Jay is at. I wash my hands and then I notice I'm not in the bathroom no more.

"Jay!

"Oh shit! Where did you come from?

He stands up as India smirks.

"Well since wifey interrupted, we can just see each other another time.

She blows him a kiss and leaves

"Was she about to suck your dick?

"Um yea.

The house starts shaking and everyone starts yelling

"It's a earthquake!

"Baby. Calm down!

He touches me and I push him away.  I'm going to go eat some pickles and popcorn. The house stops shaking and the kids come downstairs.

Jay better watch out cause I won't be played. Our daughter won't let him hurt me.

A/n: What do you think this chapter?