Party and Bullshit

Game POV

It's the night of Chris and Jasmine engagement party here at our house. I'm downstairs with Chris waiting for our women to arrive. Our little girls come out first looking so adorable and pretty.

"I'm flawless like Beyoncé Daddy. *Cali

"Me too! *Royalty

Chris and I chuckle. But my laughter stops when I see Leah walk towards me.

 "You look beautiful baby

"Thanks
We kiss as Chris is yelling for Jazz to bring her ass on.

"I'm here!

"Damn! Let's skip this party and go back home

He reaches to grab Jazz but she curves him.

"No baby. Everyone is waiting for us.

"Yea y'all ain't wasting our money. *Game

"Jay hush.

*At the party

The kids are stuffing their face, the women are gossiping and us men are smoking, just shooting shit.

"So black Jesus really come through and got Chris a women that will tolerate him and is crazier than him. * Kevin

"I think it's work of the devil but whatever. *Trey

"First of all, fuck you midget. Second of all, don't you have to be in the studio yodeling again? *Chris

We all crack up

"I don't yodel! *Trey

"Okay, billy goat nigga.* August

"Fuck you, Crimson Chin. *Trey

"Damn, is that Leah and Jazz mom?* Kevin

"Yea. *Game

"The thickness runs in the family, godamn. *Trey

Leah cousin Chantel walks over to Jazz. They instantly start chatting while August stares at her.

"She is gorgeous. Who is that?

"Chantel, they're cousin.

Chris followed by August and Trey walk over to the women. Chris pulls Jazz way, most likely to go fuck in my guest room, while August and Trey is flirting with Chantel and Momma Tracey. Leah starts walking over to me but freezes, I look to where she is looking to see Tiffany with King and Cali. They are hugging her. I look towards Leah and see runs away.

"Daddy!! Look who we found. *Cali

"Yea I see, let's go talk in the living room Tiff.

We walk into my house and into the living room.

"Who is that woman? Why are they calling her mommy? What is going on Jayceon?

"I don't know.

"I refuse to believe that.

"I don't. And relax it's not like they forgot about you.

"Everyone else did.

"And those people don't matter. Aye just take the kids to your place and spend a couple of days with them, okay? I will get everything straightened out.

"Okay, Jay.

We hug then go our separate ways. I go upstairs into my bedroom and I see Chris sitting in a chair.

"Why are you in here?

"Cause your wife cock blocked again thanks to your ass.

"I didn't even do anything. She saw Tiffany and ran away.

"Oh.

"Oh what?

"She a witch bruh, that casted a spell to have all of this with you. But she ain't good at magic so some of us remember our old life.

"What?! How high are you?

"I ain't high. Jazz didn't want me to smoke tonight. I'm telling you the truth.

The house starts moving

"Oh shit! Earthquake!

Next thing I know is I see black and I hear Leah say she is sorry.

*Morning

I wake up with a headache and a bad taste in my mouth.

"Leah, pass me some water and Advil.

Silence

I open my eyes and nobody is next to me. I get up and use the bathroom. Leah products aren't my her sink. Did she leave me? I walk downstairs and into the living room. Pictures with Leah is gone. What is going on? As I'm pouring cereal for breakfast, my phone rings. It's Chris and he is crying.

"Jazz is gone! Everything is back to normal and it's your baby momma fault!

"What?!

"Nigga! Keep up! The spell is over so no more Jazz and Leah.

I frown

"I don't know about you but I'm going to get my wife back.

"Do you nigga, she played me.

"How? You know what I don't have time to argue with your fake wrestling looking ass.

He hangs up.

I'm back to my old life and I'm happy....

A/n:What do you think about this chapter?

Spell is over! Leah and Jazz are back in NYC! But Chris is on the way.