Introduction

I'm Leah Bridges a 28 year old African plus size woman that has a biggest crush on The Game also known as Jacyeon Taylor. I've like him since he came on the scene with 50 cent. I thought he was fine even with the tattoo on his face. He looks better without it though and especially with that facial hair. He is Zaddy!

Every time he comes to my hometown:New York City, I make sure I'm in the club or in the audience. I even tried out for his dating show. No luck in actually meeting him and him meeting my pussy. I don't just want him for sex, I really like him. He such a great father to his three kids. He is everything I could possibly want.

So that's why I'm currently brewing a concoction on a full moon to pour over myself so I finally can be with the Game.

The potion is ready and I pour it on myself. Then I lay down and wonder how long it will take.

The Game POV

I wake up to the shower running and I roll my eyes. I seen India last night and she in the shower now. Now I gotta deal with her annoying and clingy ass. The shower cuts off and a few minutes later a short thick woman comes out.

"Who the fuck are you?

"I'm your wife silly. You need to stop smoking that gas.

She walks into the walk in closet and I follow her. My closet has women's clothes in it. She drops her towel and I can't help to stare. She has my intials tatooed by her pussy. Who the hell is this woman?

I have to piss so I leave the closet and go into the bathroom. While I'm doing my business, I noticed I have a ring on my left hand. A wedding band! I married this broad last night. Oh shit the kids!

I leave the bathroom(yes I washed my hands) and go downstairs to find the kids staring at this lady while she is cooking.

"Dad, What is going on?

"Aye go to y'all room.

"But we are hungry.

"I'm making pancakes, eggs and sausage.

"Our favorite, I'm staying. * Harlem

"And don't worry Cali, I'm putting chocolate chips in the pancakes.

"Okay. *Cali

"Daddy, I like this lady already. (Cali whispers to me

"Aye pops, lets go into the living to talk.*Harlem

"Okay.

We go into the living room.

"So she is our mom now.

"What? No. You know who your mother is.

"I do but apparently that has changed. Look at the pictures on the mantle.

The pictures have changed, the pictures I have with Tiffany and my other baby momma is now whoever this broad is.

"Pops we are like in alternate dimension or some shit like that.

"What? We can't be. This lady just changed all the pictures in the house.

"She put clothes in your closet and changed all the pictures without us hearing a thing. This house is big but it ain't that big.

"Mom! Where is the photo album.

"In the draw on the left!

He finds it and we open it up. The lady name is Leah and apparently we got married after Harlem was born. So we've been married for over 10+ years.

"Damn, we are in alternate dimension or some shit. I need to smoke.

"At least we know she ain't crazy.

"Hopefully.

"Breakfast is ready!

We get up and go back into the kitchen. How am I going to explain this King and Cali?

"Daddy I like our new mommy. *Cali

"Me too, this food is hitting!

"Y'all are really silly today. So what are the plans for today?

"Video games. *Harlem

"Basketball. *King

"A tea party with my dolls.* Cali

"And what about you Hubby?

"Uh workout then chill.

"Maybe we can have lunch and spend time together while the kids are busy.

"She wants the D. *Harlem whispers

I make a face. I'm not trying to spend time with this random lady.

"Yea maybe. The food is really good.

We all leave the table and the kitchen. I gotta do some research so we can get back to normal.

A/n: What do you think about this so far?
Do you like it?