Getting To Know You

The Game POV

I'm working out and trying distract myself from this Leah situation but of she won't let me because she walks in.
She hands me a bottle of water which I accept.

"Are you done for the day?

"Yea.

I walk away and of course she follows me. We get into my bedroom and I go into the bathroom. Luckily she doesn't follow me. I fill the tub up and get inside. I unlock my iPad because it's time now to investigate this woman.

An hour later I'm out the tub and lotioning my skin. I didn't find anything on Leah except she is my wife and I apparently love the hell out of her. Also she is apparently a ride or die female that got arrested for me. She is too perfect. I also found out her favorite things and facts about her so I won't be looking crazy.

I put some sweats and T-shirt on. Let me go check on my kids. I check their rooms and the play room: no kids. They must be in the living room or outside.
I walk downstairs and I hear my mom voice. She is talking to Leah.

"Jay has been distancing himself from me and it's probably because of his father death right? I don't think he would be cheating on me.

"Don't cry sweetheart. My son is still grieving so that's why he is acting like this. Don't let his yellow ass lash out on you.

"Okay Mama. I'm just going to give him  the distance that he needs and hopefully he will be back to normal soon. Let me go check on the kids.

Backyard door opens and closes

"Jayceon, I know your tall ass is there.

I walk till I'm in front of my mom.

"I like Leah. Black Jesus finally answered my prayers and gave you a wife.

"So I can blame this on you?

She laughs

"I think your father would've have liked her.

"Really?

"Yup. You should give her a chance because who knows how long this will last. Plus if you can be all up in nasty groupies then you can be all up in someone that actually cares about you.

I laugh but she is right. Leah seems cool and she got a nice, real, sexy  body.

"Anyway I just came to check on you and my grand babies. I'm going to head out so you can spend time with your cute family. Love you!

She kisses my cheek and leaves.

I go outside to see Cali and Leah talking while Harlem and King are playing ball.

"Aye Dad, wanna play? *King

"Yea in a minute.

I walk over to Cali and Leah

"Daddy our new mommy is really smart. She says that I need to be a smart model and have business sense. That I can invent things and change the world. I like modeling and being pretty but I also wanna be smart like Rihanna.

"So you are going to do your homework when I till you to? *Game

"Maybe.

She runs off giggling

"Aye?

"Yes?

"I'm sorry that I've been distancing myself from you. I just needed time to myself but I'm good now.

"Your Mom cursed you out huh?

"Yea.

She laughs and it's cute. We lock eyes and then our lips connect. We don't stop kissing till the kids yell us.

"Boys have cooties!

"Girls have cooties.

"So what does Everyone want for lunch?

They start yelling things and running behind Leah. Her kisses are nice.

Leah POV

My first kiss with Jayceon! It was so damn good! It hasn't been a day and I'm really liking this new life. I just gotta make sure I don't mess it up by letting them know I know.

As I'm making lunch my phone goes off. My younger sister Jazmine texting me:

What's going on? Where are you?

I explain to her and she replies:

You did some magic shit and didn't include me in. I wanna get dick down too. Book me a plan ticket and you better introduce to me fine ass men.

I smh. My sister is coming to L.A

A/n: What do you think about this chapter?

Clarification: The Game, his kids and mother plus Leah sister Jasmine know this isn't real. How and why, will be revealed at a later time.