C O M P L E T E D

I hope the ending wasn't too shit lmAo.

But...

I want to say thank you. 

And I mean it. 

Personally, this book was really fun to write, although updates were quite slow and delayed, I am sorry about that. 

But, really this book have helped me become motivated to write more. I want to thank to all of you, who voted, added this in your reading list, commented, overall gave it so much support - you guys really made me feel pride about this book. 

Although, I enjoy writing, personally this book has to be the most enjoyable. 

It is sad that this will have to end, because I have other projects, but this was a fun journey. 

A very fun one, and personally I don't know or even remember what happiness feels like - but, this book have showed my weakness when it comes to things. 

I have learned about how deeply I care so much about writing. Hell, I came back after a few days after from taking a 'break'. I just missed writing, and this book have made me acknowledge that writing is my strength.

Also, thank you to the people I have met, I am glad that you will be there for me. 

This book is definitely cherished in my heart. As it is known to be the one to make my pride swell, more. 

But, of course, that would never happen if none of you read it. 

Personally, when I first started this book, I didn't think this would succeed. I thought it would be a flop, just like some other books that I have deleted. Surprisingly, this book have bypassed my first book that have gotten to 1k. 

Fuck, writing this makes my heart drop because this book seriously means a lot. I hope it does to you, too. 

Of course, a journey must end, and here we are at the finish line. It's time to leave this book, and let it become one of my greatest accomplishments. 

I hope it becomes one of your greatest memory. 

Man, this is emotional. Guys, don't worry, I got bread. 

But, anyway, I really do mean it. I hope you guys believe me. 

Thank you, and I love you guys so much! :)

Unfortunately, I won't write another Got7 fanfiction until much later, as I have another project in mind that isn't related to Got7. 

But, maybe you guys can wait? That depends on you guys, really. 

It was good to know that you guys followed down the same path as me, and together we reached the end. 

Thank you for accompanying me. 

Thank you for accomplishing this journey with me. 

This book have started on October 2nd, 2018 

This book have ended on November 23, 2018