Lullaby 19

Jackson doesn't know how it happened, but he broke down crying. His anxiety have overwhelmed him and have broken him down into a vulnerable state, his own tears falling from his face and being planted on the floor that Hyungwon have mopped. The crystals becoming planted on the floor, and staining the floor as droplets of the rain.

He didn't know why he have broken down. 

Maybe it was trauma. But, kind words seemed disturbing to him. 

Surely, he has a nametag with his name, but he served so many people. Why did he stood out to one specific person? 

Maybe it was the person flirting with him. 

However, the gut twisting in him have sent him on edge due to such paranoia already planted in his mind. 

"Jackson! What's wrong?" Wonho questions with concern, walking over to the other who have covered his face with shaken hands. Wonho looked at the note, furrowing his brows in confusion. He doesn't know what was wrong. He didn't know because he doesn't know about Jackson's horrible anxiety. Surely, the two are friends, but Wonho never spoke with Jackson personally or hear it from the others that Jackson is quite fragile. 

Wonho have adapted to seeing Jackson happy and comfortable, he doesn't know how to react to the weak state of Jackson's. 

Wonho silently comforted him, not wanting to make anything worse as he rubbed Jackson's back for comfort. He tried to calm him down by actions, as he was afraid to say anything wrong. Finally, Kihyun heard the cries from the kitchen and instantly came over. Kihyun have taken the role of taking care of Jackson, overall everyone, since Jinyoung have left just a few minutes ago with Yugyeom and Bambam. 

Lets say he suffered with being the third wheel. 

Personally, Kihyun and Jooheon were the only ones who knows about Jackson's problems. Both being told from Jackson himself, one day. Kihyun only warned the others that Jackson is sensitive, and try not say insensitive things whenever there was a drastic mood change. But, since Jooheon wasn't here due to leaving early from being hungover, Kihyun was the only one left to take care of Jackson. 

He doesn't mind, at all. He dedicated his responsibility for the ones he love and truly care about. Since, Jinyoung wasn't here to aid, Kihyun have taken the full role of being the comforting figure that Jackson needed during his worse. 

Wonho looked at Kihyun with worried eyes, mouthing 'I don't know what happened' to the motherly figure. Kihyun smiled at him reassuringly, and took Jackson by the shoulder and escorted him over to a stool of the marble counter. Jackson sat down, wiping his eyes, his crying finally dying down as Hyungwon looked at Wonho, glaring as Wonho have done something wrong. Instantly noticing his boyfriend's scolding look, Wonho held up his hands in defense, shaking his head as he wasn't at fault. 

Kihyun have made a hot chocolate milk for Jackson, and put the cup right in front of Jackson. Kihyun took a stool in front of Jackson, and sat across from him, waiting for Jackson to calm down. Shownu heard and walked out, looking between the two, but he kept out of it as Kihyun will settle it. Shownu ordered Hyungwon and Wonho around therefore the two don't eavesdrop like idiots they are. 

"Sorry..." Jackson says quietly, and Kihyun shook his head with a smile. "No need to apologize. I am here to listen if anything is bothering you," Kihyun comforts as he took a hold of Jackson's hand, squeezing it in a comforting way. Jackson smiled at him, glad to be under Kihyun's care. 

Shownu have found the note, and stared at it for moments to process what was the matter. He have heard that Kihyun's warning about Jackson, and he respected Jackson being sensitive - he is the complete opposite, but he didn't mind. It gave him a reason to protect Jackson. However, he finally deciphered what was the problem, and felt the sudden shiver going down his spine as he crumbled up the note.