Lullaby 17.5

<Warning : Smut> 

Jaebum arrived by 10, and he instantly noticed the rose petals on the floor and the candles lit up within the room leading upstairs. The smell of lavender filled his nostrils, and he knew the candles have been up for quite awhile since the wax seem to die out halfway. He decided to blow out the fire, and walked up the stairs, confused. 

His tired mind didn't think much further. Honestly, he didn't think to an extent because Jackson wasn't the type of person to do these type of things. Jaebum knows he is inexperienced. 

Even if he knew, Jaebum would be surprised and nervous. Does Jackson really want to do it? 

But, these thoughts were nonexistent for a moment as Jaebum reached the room. Walking inside, he met the sight of Jackson casually laying on bed and candles were lit around the bed. Jaebum looked at him and smiled, "Hey." he greets and walked over. Jackson sat up and licked his lips nervously. 

'You can do this, Jackson.'

Jaebum walked up to him, "Whats up with the flowers and candles? My birthday isn't this month, love." he says softly, leaning over and kissing Jackson on the lips to show love within the greeting. Ignoring the nervousness within his mind, Jackson pressed his lips harder against his and desperately licked his lips, while engaging his fingers with Jaebum's hair. 

Surprised, Jaebum was led onto the bed, and pushed down against the mattress while Jackson went on top. Jaebum adapted quickly within the heated session, and hands seems to travel under Jackson's shirt, his hands touching the skin of Jackson's making Jackson shiver under his lover's touch. 

Pulling away with a small string of saliva, Jackson completely ignored it as he kissed along Jaebum's neck, and Jaebum's breath hitched. Jackson started biting the clean flesh of Jaebum's, and started creating marks making Jaebum groan a little by Jackson's biting. 

"Jackson..." Jaebum breathes out, his body feeling heated. He was starting to sweat, and he was desperate to take off his own clothes and Jackson's, he wanted to touch him. However, the small fear as he knows Jackson and cares for him to an extent. He doesn't want to do this if Jackson isn't willing to do so. 

Hell, he felt like this unusual act was something Jinyoung influenced him in doing so. Or maybe anyone from the cafe. He swears if it was, he was going to beat up anyone who influenced Jackson.

Jackson hummed in response, looking at Jaebum with lust filled eyes. "Are you sure... You want to do this? Did Jinyoung influence you into doing this?" Jaebum asks, his fingers massaging Jackson's bare hips. Jackson shook his head, "I want to do this. I love you." Jackson smiled at him, and Jaebum smiled back. 

Heart filled eyes returned back to lust as the two gave in. The fear seemed to disappear, and the two gave themselves to each other with all trust. 

Jackson took the lead once again, continuing to create visible marks on Jaebum's neck. Honestly, Jaebum doesn't give a shit if anyone knows, he wanted everyone to know he was taken by the most beautiful, and strongest person in the world. 

Moving away slightly, Jaebum took the lead by switching positions. Jackson was breathing heavily in complete desperation, his body burning. He needed Jaebum's touch. 

Instantly, Jaebum started undressing Jackson to his boxers and his own self to his boxer, and started placing wet kisses on his exposed body. His lover ran his fingers through Jaebum's hair in content. A small moan escaped from Jackson after Jaebum started sucking on his neck, starting to mark Jackson, also. Smirking against his neck, Jaebum lowered himself to meet Jackson, closely.