Lullaby 2

"Hello, this is the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Who am I speaking to, currently?"

Jackson could feel the suffocating anxiety take over, his own hands trembling as he held his phone. His breathing became heavy, thinking what to say. He can only think about the mistake he have committed. Honestly, one of the stupidest mistakes he could of done. He was so stupid. 

"Hello?" the male voice rung in his ears, once again. Making Jackson come back to reality.

"J-Jackson," Jackson whispers into the phone. He licked his lips anxiously, shifting in his bed to comfort himself.

"Nice to meet you, Jackson. Now, please tell me everything, I am here to listen." The other said, and Jackson could feel himself feel more pressure. Surely, people have done this and easily ranted because they don't see the person's reaction when confessing. But, confessing his own sinful mind just made him more anxious, even though the caller wasn't physically here. The other person seemed to notice, and understand Jackson's anxiety.

"I am Jaebum. You don't have to tell me what is wrong. We can just get to know each other first," Jaebum assures, and Jackson stared at his screen after putting the other on speaker. He couldn't do this. 

"W-What do you do beside this?" Jackson whispers, his voice shaking with each word. Jaebum smiled on the other end, "I produce songs, and I do this on my free time to help people." Jaebum explains, and Jackson nodded, thinking what else to say.

"What kind of music?" Jackson asks. He was interested in music, but not enough to produce it. He was unmotivated, and honestly he doesn't see the point in trying when he knows he isn't good at it. He raps and sings, but he finds himself horrible. 

"Whatever sounds good." 

Jackson chuckles by the detail. Jaebum heard and laughed a little along with the other, "Do you do anything music related?" Jaebum questions. "I sing and rap, but i'm not good." Jackson sighs a bit, his anxiety seem to calm while talking with the other. He didn't know how, but he was glad for that. Jaebum was enough to calm him from his own anxiety.

"I am sure, you're good." Jaebum says softly, and Jackson shook his head. "No. You haven't heard me," Jackson sighs. He didn't like those type of people, where they say he was good although they haven't heard him. What was the point in saying that when you haven't heard? 

"Then, I want to hear you." Jaebum replies back, and Jackson was surprised. Shifting once again on his bed, he let out a breath as the soreness in his thighs reminded him of his own insecurities. Before Jackson could respond, Jaebum have assured him with "Don't worry. You don't have to do it, I am just curious. If you're not comfortable, no need to do so." 

Jackson would be lying if he said he didn't like Jaebum.

He felt different towards Jaebum. Supposedly, the conversation was through a phone, but he just couldn't help but feel his own sinful mind become quiet with Jaebum. 

He didn't know why. But, Jaebum felt like a remedy to him.

"I want to hear you..." Jackson says quietly, feeling a bit anxious about the upcoming pang of rejection. He didn't know if Jaebum was the type to reject, since Jackson was the one to reject first.

"My song?" Jaebum questions, and Jackson nodded. But, he remembered, he dwells in his own sorrowful darkness with his phone and the moonlight outside are the only beacons of his room. The only lights that remind him that he was at home, suffering. 

"Yes." Jackson responds back. 

Shifting was heard on the other end, as Jackson waited for the other to start singing or rapping. He wasn't entirely sure if the other rap or sing, since he never asked or did Jaebum go into full detail. Jackson prepared himself, while he waited.