Lullaby 12

Its been a day since Jaebum have confessed and Jackson have accepted him. Jackson noticed that Jaebum was more caring and loving, as he cuddles almost every second of his day, and even cooks for him. He was a caring, and loving boyfriend. 

But, as days passed, Jackson was getting tired of this unconditional love.

Yes, he hates being alone, but he could never have alone time. He remained to love Jaebum, but to the point where he was obsessive and even possessive was making him exhausted. As Jackson tried to bring the topic of getting a new job, Jaebum intentionally kissed him to avoid the topic. 

Maybe, Jaebum was scared of Jackson getting hurt whether it be physically or emotionally. 

However, Jackson needed a job, especially to keep himself sane from being bored all the time. He needed a hobby. Being loved, and loving back wasn't a hobby and can get tiring. Overall, he needs time alone. 

Jackson would say something about this obsessive behavior, but he couldn't. He was afraid of saying the wrong things with Jaebum. 

As Jaebum fell asleep beside him on their shared bed, Jackson scrolled through his phone. Jaebum snored quietly beside him, huddled up closely beside him, and head placed on Jackson's chest. It was enough to lure him in sleep, and assure that Jackson remain to be alive. Those dark times were behind. 

Jackson's problem with Jaebum have seriously been weighing him down, and Jaebum have noticed. Questioning if Jackson was okay, Jackson lied. Deep down, he wasn't, and he was on the edge of exploding. The anger boiling in his own stomach, but he would never let it out. He knew he will lose to Jaebum in a fight, or even hurt him.

He didn't want to hurt him.

Jackson knew he will have to discuss this topic, and he needed help. Of course, he knew the person with motherly instincts. 

Wang Pup
Hey, Jinyoung. Can we talk about something serious?

Within minutes, Jinyoung have responded. 

Mama Jinyoung
I answered right away. Did Jaebum do something wrong? I swear, I will beat his ass.

Wang Pup
No! He didn't do anything wrong.. Well, he did. But, he doesn't know that.

Mama Jinyoung
Oh my god, i'm making cookies with Mark, but i'm bringing them over to your place instead

Wang Pup
No, keep the cookies! Well, maybe bring a few if that is okay :) but, Jaebum...

Mama Jinyoung
Keep talking. 

Wang Pup
He is very obsessive, Jinyoung. I don't have time for myself. When it discusses about me going out, he always goes with me or he doesn't make me go and he goes instead. I get a few hours of alone time, but he always come back clingy and texts me if I am okay while he's gone. Jinyoung... I don't want to hurt his feelings, it might be his caring nature, but it is seriously going out of hand. 

Mama Jinyoung
You know. I told him about a job for you, and the bitch ass had the audacity to text me in all caps smh

Wang Pup
I try to talk to him about jobs, but he just never listens. He ignores me or kisses me to shut up. Its obvious he is avoiding the topic. It's getting out of hand.. This possessiveness. I don't feel like I am his boyfriend. Trust me, I love him a lot. But, I feel like he is treating me like an object.

Mama Jinyoung
I'm coming over.

Wang Pup
No, Jinyoung. Please listen. I want to do this on my own. I want to talk to him in private matters, and on my own. Its better for me, and for him. He will listen to me, not you - no offense