Lullaby 17

<Warning : References to sex>

Its been a few days since Jackson have gotten a new job, and Jaebum's record deal. For the past days, Jackson have been seeing Jaebum less, but he stays up for Jaebum. He understands that now Jaebum is pursuing his dream, it takes a lot of time and a lot of sacrifice. Jackson completely understands, and will wait for Jaebum to meet the standards of his goal. 

Jackson will also support him, whether it will take months or even years. He loves Jaebum, and he will do anything for him.

He knows Jaebum knows about the time together, as Jaebum have noticed Jackson been staying up for him. It's always 10 p.m. Jaebum arrives, sometimes it would be up for an extra hour, but every time he gets home - Jackson is awake on his phone, waiting for his boyfriend. The two conversed with one another, asking about each other's days, and then sharing a goodnight kiss and a exchange of 'i love you' for the night. 

Jackson loved those moments. 

He absolutely love the moments where Jaebum lays down and face him, and tell him everything about his day. It was always about JYP, but Jackson didn't care. He loved hearing Jaebum talk about his passion. His voice laced with enthusiasm as he speaks about his training, and a smile was always plastered on his face. 

Jaebum's is only a small distance away from his own dream, and he just couldn't wait to reach it. 

Jackson was proud of him, and he loved the fact that Jaebum seemed like an excited child whenever talking about JYP. Although, he was exhausted on some nights, whether it be from work or staying up, he kept himself up for Jaebum. He wanted to hear everything from Jaebum. 

Surely, Jaebum would ask Jackson, but Jackson have admitted that he wanted to hear all from Jaebum. He rather listen then talk. Jaebum respected that, and told him everything. Ranting almost about the same thing, whether it be the vocal lessons or what the people he worked with showed him when composing, Jackson listened with a unlimited interest. 

However, Jackson felt like after those talks, he should at least give something more. 

Something special, supposedly. 

A surprise as Jackson would love to astonish Jaebum. 

But, he has no ideas. 

Well, he does, but it was beyond awkward. 

He loves Jaebum with all his heart, but he has that small insecurity. Maybe it was from trauma, but he wants to show that he does love Jaebum with everything. 

Overall, he wanted to take a step further in the relationship. But, with the time difference, with Jackson arriving home at 4 p.m., and Jaebum arriving at 10 or 11 - It would be difficult to plan a surprise date. Thus, Jackson decided to surprise him when he comes home straight away.

But, he seriously does not know how to start.

He decided to take advice from his friends, specifically Jinyoung and Kihyun, since he knows they are romantics. However, it was gossip among the employees during their break as Jackson listened to Yugyeom and Changkyun gossip about Hyungwon and Wonho's relationship or even Jinyoung and Mark's. On the other hand, Jooheon does not give a single fuck, as he doesn't really talk about romance. 

Hell, no one knows if he is taken or not. 

"Wait, Jooheon don't you have a boyfriend?" Changkyun questions, glancing at the other while Yugyeom ate a cookie. Jooheon looked up from his phone with a blank look, "I don't know. Do I?" his tone was blunt, and he seemed disinterested. Changkyun rolled his eyes, "Will you talk if I told you that i'm dating myself?"