Twenty Two

The next day, I left the hospital, well at midnight, so, that is the next day. Yeah? I guess, who cares. Ally was still sleeping, and she really needed that. When Demi we were about to leave, we didn't want to wake her up, so Demi helped me take her outside to her car, and gently laid her down in the back as I got into the drivers seat. I wasn't going home, or anywhere I knew one of those two would be at, but Demi had offered to let me stay with her for the next week, or weeks. As long as I wanted to. We were bringing Ally along with us as well, and so, we left off to Demi's home.

"Where are we..?" We hear a tired voice speak as we pull up to Demi's home. Guess Ally woke up.

"Did you sleep well..? We're at Demis place." I reply to her with a smile. "Hope you don't mind."

"Oh... okay." Came Allys voice. "Just as long as there's a bed..." She laughed quietly. And with that we all climbed out of the vehicle, and locked the car, before heading inside of the building, preparing, and then all passing out side by side on the same bed, as the sound of Emergency going off, went through the room.

--

A week later...

I had been staying with Demi for the past week, Ally coming over now and again as well to be with us. From what I know, she is the only one who knows I am here. I have no idea what Lauren or Ashley are doing. They Bette how they can get the fuck along with one another, or they can just leave me the hell alone then. I hope Lauren is taking care of the kids well enough. I miss those two kids. I am going back home later, so ill get to be with them again which is good.

"Are you sure you want to?" Asked Demi. I nodded my head to her.

"I was far away from one of them long enough, I am going back to be with them. Been a week." I smiled to her, before stepping out. I just hope those two are not there anywhere, atleast I would have some peace then. Right? I guess. Shaking my mind away, I climb into the car, and begin my way home singing along to the radio.

-

Arriving at the home, I didn't see any vehicles out front, which was good. Some alone time before the chaos. Right? Good. I lock the car, and head up, and grab my key to unlock the door, only to find it already slightly open. What... As I take a step inside, I reach over and grab an old golf club, if needed, and make my way inside silently. I followed a trail of fallen pictures and broken glass on the ground scattered around, which led to the bedroom.

Taking a deep breath,  I grip the handle, and twist it. Pushing gently as I kept a firm grip on the club. As the door opened, the gold club went down to the floor, causing a harsh bang.

I stood there.

Frozen.

Fuck...

"Really....?" Is all I can manage to say, as the tears began to fall like raindrops in a storm. "Go fuck yourselves!" I yell out, grabbing a picture, and throwing it at my ex-wife, and my ex-Best friend, who were frozen where they laid that. "Good-fucking-bye to both of you!" I scream, gripping my hands tightly, glaring at the two.

Wow. I guess they made up, huh?

"Don't be here when I get back!" I yell loudly up at the two, as I leave the house and back to the car. Hopping in, and quickly leaving. As I look in the mirror, I can see both Lauren and Ashley yelling for me to come back. But, for what? Huh? They fucked up. I don't need them.

I stop at a red light, and grab my phone. Going to my texts, and texting both Ally and Demi.

"I'm leaving this..." I send to the two of them.

"In a few days, I am getting the two, and we are leaving, far away from here." I send afterwards.

-----------------------------

The end :)

I asked people to choose 1 or 2 and they chose two people chose 1, and one chose 2

1=Sad ending.

Enjoy!

I might...but idk myself.

This sucked