Sixteen

'Before the story begins, is it such a sin,
For me to take what's mine, until the end of time
We were more than friends, before the story ends,
And I will take what's mine, create what God would never design
Our love had been so strong for far too long,
I was weak with fear that something would go wrong,
Before the possibilities came true,
I took all possibility from you
Almost laughed myself to tears,
(Ha hahahahaha)
Conjuring her deepest fears
(Come here you fucking bitch)
Must have stabbed her fifty fucking times,
I can't believe it,
Ripped her heart out right before her eyes,
Eyes over easy, eat it, eat it, eat it
She was never this good in bed even when she was sleeping
Now she's just so perfect I've never been quite so fucking deep in
It goes on and on and on,
I can keep you looking young and preserved forever,
With a fountain spray on your youth whenever
'Cause I really always knew that my little crime
Would be cold that's why I got a heater for your thighs
And I know, I know it's not your timecryt bye, bye
And a word to the wise when the fire dies
You think it's over but it's just begun
But baby don't cry
You had my heart, at least for the most part
'Cause everybody's gotta die sometime,
We fell apart, let's make a new start
'Cause everybody's gotta die sometime, yeah yeah
But baby don't cry...'

I sit here, all alone, in a dark room. The only light being from the goddamn television which was at some random fucking channel or whatever. My leg was elevated on the coffee table as I wait for Ashley, Josh, and Tyler to come over sometime with food. Hopefully they will be here soon. Atleast I have my music here with me to keep my company at the moment.

With a sigh, I lift up the Keystone light I had in my hand and take a sip of the beer as I lean back in the couch. I shake my head as I feel the last drop of the beer leave into my mouth, and I had no more beer cans in reach and I didn't want to get up from this comfort I was in right now.

"Fuck it, I need another." I say, forcing myself up to stand on a good leg, somewhat anyway, and slowly hop into the kitchen. "Fuck!" I fucking yell out as I see that there is no more beers inside. I am adding that to the grocery list, Ashley... I say to myself as I settle for a root beer instead and hop back to the couch to continue my waiting game.

-

I must have fallen asleep, because the next thing I remember is being shook awake forcibly. As my eyes begin to slowly open, adjusting to the light, I was met by an Angel once again. The angel from my dreams...

"Am I dreaming again...?" I ask out loud, reaching up to touch the Angels cheek as I felt her soft warm skin against my fingertips. "Hi miss Angel..." I say happily as I rub her cheek.

"Yep... She's way out of it." I hear Ash speak, causing my to snap to face her. Okay... this isn't a goddamn dream. What the hell? "How much did you drink, bitch?" she questioned, crossing her arms across her chest as she stood over me, looking down to me. I shrugged and pointed to the few empty beer cans I had, which wasn't much. "Weak ass.." she shook her head.

"Wait... if this isn't a freak, what's an angel doing here?" I questioned, turning back to miss Angel with a goofy smile as I looked up to the short cute angel.

The angel opened her mouth this time, and let me tell you, her voice was heaven. Just like in my dreams. "You're cute..." said miss Angel as she took a sip of the drink she had in her hands.

"We would have been here earlier, but we ran into Normani...the girl who cut your hair? And she joined us, she brought her friend, Angel as you're calling her, and her girlfriend, Dinah, also known as DJDJ at this gay club she works at." Ashley said to me. I nodded, looking up and behind me seeing the girl who cut my hair a week ago, with some tall tan skinned girl, as the two shared a sweet kiss on the lips.

"I see. But..." I glanced to the tall girl again. "DJDJ?" I questioned.

The woman in question turned to look at me, raising an eyebrow. "It sounded good at the time." she replied, approaching me as she knelt down, pulling me into a sort of hug. "Nice to meet cha, names Dinah. Dinah Jane Hansen. Hopefully soon, Dinah Jane Kordei though." she whispered the last part to me in my ear before pulling away. "Lets get this party stated, bitches!" she yelled out.

It was then when I noticed people coming inside the house....

Oh no.

This. Is. Not. Good.

....Fuck.

"What the fuck am I supposed to do?! Just sit still, look pretty???" I asked loudly, shaking my head harshly. "Whose idea is this?" I asked, looking to Ash, who looked down immediately. "Wow."

"I thought it would help to be around some people. Besides... your 'angel' will be here with you..." she leaned in with a smirk. "Get to know her..." she whispered quietly, pulling away with a wink.

....maybe it won't be TOO bad...

I hope.

----------

A/N: its 2:22 AM and I want to stay awake until the sunrise. I am listening to music, gots me a drink, lets see if I can... anyone wanna chat? Something. I dunno. I know no one will likely come, but eh.

Is this good....? Seriously.

SOTD:  Take Me To The Disco by Meg Myers.